Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Nick Cave

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Fun fact: I was once accidently sent interview questions intended for that Warren.

(And, yes, I hugely regret not answering on his behalf.)
You’re going to have to elaborate!

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
Used to see him in the Garden Centre at Race Hill sometimes.
I once saw him with his two sons in JJB Sports on the Goldstone Retail Park which was quite surreal as sportswear isn't something I associate with Nick Cave.

But then when he sold his house in Lewes Crescent the photos revealed he had a very large fully equipped gym in his house which was also surprising.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
On a tangent, I once saw The Rt Hon Kenneth Clarke KC get on the bus at Kennington Oval.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Sure.

My name is Warren.

A PR person accidently emailed me questions intended for Warren Ellis.

This was probably last century.

I kindly pointed out the mistake to the said PR person.

Er, that's it.
I can see now, why you regret not answering. Would have been tempted too.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Nick Cave - me too. Maybe just someone who looked him and as it was Brighton, I put 2 and 2 etc.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Once saw Warren Ellis walking along New Church Road looking as cool as f***. Which he is.
Ha. I was walking home from The Ganges, to Osborne Villas, one Sunday evening and saw him wandering along Church Road looking in Estate Agent windows. This was over 12 years ago.

pigmanovich

Good Old Sausage by the Sea
Mar 16, 2024
London
Thought I saw him in Whitechapel in London the other day but it was just some bloke dressed up as Jack the Ripper :down:

aftershavedave

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
He used to live in Lewes Crescent, Brighton....

As I mentioned on the What Book Are you Currently Reading thread only yesterday they're filming a TV series adaptation of his book "The Death of Bunny Munro" which is set in Brighton...he might be here for that. They were filming at Saltdean Lido a couple of months ago....

Before he moved to Lewes Crescent he was just near the Better Half pub at the bottom of Osborne Villas, hence the sightings by HT. This was about 16-18 years ago...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here