Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nick Cave hammersmith tonight

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I am and have just found out that I have a spare ticket if anyone fancies it. 7.30 tonight at Hammersmith Apollo.

Any takers PM, please.

(p.s. REALLY looking forward to it)

Jul 20, 2003
I am and have just found out that I have a spare ticket if anyone fancies it. 7.30 tonight at Hammersmith Apollo.

Any takers PM, please.

(p.s. REALLY looking forward to it)

I'm going

and I also have a spare ticket

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
going tomorrow.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I'm not going, but would've gone if I'd read this thread & got one of the spare tickets available. Gutted. Nick Cave Rules!

GREAT new Album....

Knew nowt about the man's music but have just heard his new album which is excellent. Anyone Cave fans out there like to recommend some of his back catalogue for me to buy (or possibly even download - legally of course).

Looks a well scary character judging by appearances and (like Paul Weller) actually older than me and still cool (unlike me).

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Knew nowt about the man's music but have just heard his new album which is excellent. Anyone Cave fans out there like to recommend some of his back catalogue for me to buy (or possibly even download - legally of course).

Looks a well scary character judging by appearances and (like Paul Weller) actually older than me and still cool (unlike me).

Get his previous long player...Lyre of Orpheus/Abbortoir Blues. Brilliant. As it Let Love In. If you like his current album you will love these.

I was a late comer as well....but glad I discovered him.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I think the turning point for me was when the missus took me to what turned out to be the loudest acoustic gig I have ever witnessed. It was f***ing loud. My ears were ringing for days.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
One of the loudest concerts we ever saw was Rod Stewart at the Brighton Centre...1983/4 ish.

I couldnt hear anything for three days afterwards and ended up going to the doctors thinking i had gone deaf

Get his previous long player...Lyre of Orpheus/Abbortoir Blues. Brilliant. As it Let Love In. If you like his current album you will love these.

I was a late comer as well....but glad I discovered him.

Thanx!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here