Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NICE things about Leeds United

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
They paid £750k for Mark Beeney which meant we didn't go bust.

They gave us SIR Terry Connor :bowdown: and took the rather average Andy Ritchie off us.

In 1982, they let us beat them at Elland Road which meant they went down to division two instead of us.

And yet it's still hard not to hate them.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey

They gave us SIR Terry Connor :bowdown: and took the rather average Andy Ritchie off us.

In 1982, they let us beat them at Elland Road which meant they went down to division two instead of us.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
The M1 going South and the M62 going West

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I used to get free tickets when I worked for Yorkshire Electricity. It was great when Brighton played there.
The rest I used to give away.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I used to get free tickets when I worked for Yorkshire Electricity. It was great when Brighton played there.
The rest I used to give away.

you could give then away? blimey

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
fixtures

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
you could give then away? blimey

Yes, we used to get an intronet message saying there were 500 tickets available - limited to two each and first come first served.
I used to apply for a couple and then give them to someone I knew who hadn't got much money. It wasn't for every match of course.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Loaned us Westlake who had no small part in making sure that we went above them in the league this month. How nice is that?

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Yes, we used to get an intronet message saying there were 500 tickets available - limited to two each and first come first served.
I used to apply for a couple and then give them to someone I knew who hadn't got much money. It wasn't for every match of course.

You REALLY are a modern day Robin Hood......without the stealing bit (I would hope)........just the giving to the poor bit.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
316rigo.jpg

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Their unpleasantness - as adhesive as shite to a blanket - prompted the greatest football-related novel EVAH: The Damned United by David Peace

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
they hate the red shit from Manchester :)

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall

You forgot one of the BEST moments EVER on Match of the Day from the 70s when they beat Southampton 7-0.

Tony Gubba: "It's almost CRUEL"

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes

QUOTE]

No t'was at the Goldstone in 81 we beat them to stay up: we had to win the last 4 games and we did, against Sunderland, Leicester, Palarse and Leeds.

They beat us at Elland Road in 82 but still went down at West Brom in their last game: we finished 13th.

PG

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here