Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nice Pie! Wheres The Meat.

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
Trust me, you'll be impressed.

Can You Hear Me Now Mother!!!!!!!

I Sometimes Think We Need To Shout Like We Did Before,it Seems All The Pressure Groups And Protesters Have Melted Into The Machine.
Dont Get Me Wrong I Think Dick Knight And Co Have Done A Super Job Looking After My Club,but A Little Bit Of An Alternative View Point Can Be A Healthy Thing. So I Want To Poke The Meat With My Stick! Please.

I Sometimes Think We Need To Shout Like We Did Before,it Seems All The Pressure Groups And Protesters Have Melted Into The Machine.
Dont Get Me Wrong I Think Dick Knight And Co Have Done A Super Job Looking After My Club,but A Little Bit Of An Alternative View Point Can Be A Healthy Thing. So I Want To Poke The Meat With My Stick! Please.

A bit of inconsistency here.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
There will be meeting places, but not a public bar, where you can buy alcohol,
The stadium will not have a drinks licence, so will be a alcohol free stadium,

Jamie

Jun 28, 2008
Why is it going to be the only nw ground in the country with a dry bar? You can buy a drink at man City, Huddersfield, Arsenal, Millwall.. but not Brighton? Doesn't make much sense does it? Are you sure? I would hae thought they would want to sll the rights to some chain brewer?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

Not according to others as I understand a campaign has been in place to have a supporters bar with real ale etc which is now agreed.

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton

So, is this 'official' or do you just have a source close to the club?

I venture that you may be talking utter bollux which would therefore render any further 'exclusives' from you to probably be just as (un)reliable.

So, would you like to back up or back track?

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton

Ok it was a blant lie, make for affect:), due to being pissed off with some peoples obsession with alcohol, as if they can't go to a footy match with out it, :bla:

Last edited:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
The supporters bar was talked about as doubling up with the College Refectory I think. This would mean a large bar area, in use all week for the college, then becoming the supporters bar on matchdays. At least that is what I thought I remembered them discussing, at the meeting at Hove Town Hall when they presented the revised plans for the whole development.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here