Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nice Guy Deadie

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Sad loss - I guess like many people, I only saw him in one film but that was a performance and a half. Hope he wasn't shot in a triangular shootout after a botched heist or anything.

_41253786_chris_penn203getty.jpg

Reservoir Dogs' Penn found dead

Actor Chris Penn, the younger brother of Sean Penn, has been found dead at his home in Santa Monica, California.
Penn, 40, starred in Reservoir Dogs as Nice Guy Eddie Cabot, as well as Mulholland Falls and Rush Hour.

Police said there were no obvious signs of foul play. A post-mortem examination will determine the cause of death.

Penn's latest film, The Darwin Awards, was scheduled to have its premiere on Wednesday at the Sundance Film Festival in Park City Utah.

He features alongside Winona Ryder, Joseph Fiennes and David Arquette in the comedy adventure.

Star family: Sean Penn, Eileen Ryan, Chris and Michael Penn
Penn's body was found inside the four-storey condominium complex where he lived after police were called by someone within the building.

His mother, Eileen Ryan is an actress whose credits include I Am Sam, Magnolia and Parenthood. His late father, Leo Penn, was a TV director. Another brother is musician Michael Penn.

Sean Penn's publicist Mara Buxbaum issued a statement saying that "the Penn family would appreciate the media's respect of their privacy during this difficult time".

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
Man of Harveys said:
Sad loss - I guess like many people, I only saw him in one film but that was a performance and a half. Hope he wasn't shot in a triangular shootout after a botched heist or anything.

_41253786_chris_penn203getty.jpg

Reservoir Dogs' Penn found dead

Actor Chris Penn, the younger brother of Sean Penn, has been found dead at his home in Santa Monica, California.
Penn, 40, starred in Reservoir Dogs as Nice Guy Eddie Cabot, as well as Mulholland Falls and Rush Hour.

Police said there were no obvious signs of foul play. A post-mortem examination will determine the cause of death.

Penn's latest film, The Darwin Awards, was scheduled to have its premiere on Wednesday at the Sundance Film Festival in Park City Utah.

He features alongside Winona Ryder, Joseph Fiennes and David Arquette in the comedy adventure.

Star family: Sean Penn, Eileen Ryan, Chris and Michael Penn
Penn's body was found inside the four-storey condominium complex where he lived after police were called by someone within the building.

His mother, Eileen Ryan is an actress whose credits include I Am Sam, Magnolia and Parenthood. His late father, Leo Penn, was a TV director. Another brother is musician Michael Penn.
His other brother Fountain is also a succesful writer

Sean Penn's publicist Mara Buxbaum issued a statement saying that "the Penn family would appreciate the media's respect of their privacy during this difficult time".
:lolol:

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
Man of Harveys said:

He was good in True Romance as well.

RIP

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here