Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NHS leg pain

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
That's the spirit fella and you've cheered me up on a pretty flat night yet it's supposed to be the other way round!

I've got a nephew in japan and, although he's ok, it's made the scenes there hit home a lot more than news usually would. but, as you've shown, you can only do what you can do, fight your corner and play with the hand life deals out to you.

So here's to lots of little wins because they all add up in the end!

BTW, watch out for muzza's goal, it's a craker!

Cornish seagull!

Nov 18, 2010
Cornwall
That's the spirit fella and you've cheered me up on a pretty flat night yet it's supposed to be the other way round!

I've got a nephew in japan and, although he's ok, it's made the scenes there hit home a lot more than news usually would. but, as you've shown, you can only do what you can do, fight your corner and play with the hand life deals out to you.

So here's to lots of little wins because they all add up in the end!

BTW, watch out for muzza's goal, it's a craker!

That stuff in japan is really bad glad he is ok mate.

Cornish seagull!

Nov 18, 2010
Cornwall
Its 03.48 i have been up since 1am i cannot sleep because of this stupid bone marrow biopsy its right on the back of the left hip and it causing aggro in my leg. I cannot sleep on my front or my side because i am still sore from the key hole surgery i had on my stomach. I cant win. Ive taken oramorph(liquid morphine) every hour which reduces to a dull ache and makes my leg stiff. Its making me a bit spaced out though so that might out weigh the pain for an hour. I need to be strong so i can start treatment asap but when u cant sleep its hard.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Its been a good day today feeling stronger after the op. The lads got 3 points and i a signed card. Tommoro is another day ill feel stronger. The next day i might start getting some results. This time next week i might have started treatment.I may lose my hair, ill just buy a hat or get some sun on my scalp. Im going to fight this fucker every step of the way. Ill be looking at this thread this time next year cancer free a year older, my little girl running rings around me. Looking at all the support you guys already have and will. Up the albion and i will be cheering along with you guys at the amex in the championship.

Fighting talk that is :bowdown:

The power of positive thoughts will get you through buddy :thumbsup:

Fighting talk that is :bowdown:

The power of positive thoughts will get you through buddy :thumbsup:

Yep, that is the most positive post so far, and bloody good to read.

Now, will positive thought shift this hangover because i feel awfull.

ILuvAlbion

Mar 4, 2011
Its been a good day today feeling stronger after the op. The lads got 3 points and i a signed card. Tommoro is another day ill feel stronger. The next day i might start getting some results. This time next week i might have started treatment.I may lose my hair, ill just buy a hat or get some sun on my scalp. Im going to fight this fucker every step of the way. Ill be looking at this thread this time next year cancer free a year older, my little girl running rings around me. Looking at all the support you guys already have and will. Up the albion and i will be cheering along with you guys at the amex in the championship.

Glad to read this post,amazing what positive thinking can do.Good to see your dad and Dan yesterday and another 3 good points.
Good luck for the coming week Andrew.

Cornish seagull!

Nov 18, 2010
Cornwall
Morning just woken feeling like a heard of elephants have ran over my f***ing leg. A bit of morphine and 2 paras should kick in soon and allow me another hour of pain free sleep. lol

Peever

Sep 5, 2010
Canada
Read the last few pages and your positive outlook and fighting spirit is something we should all take notes from. As I said before and I will say again all the best Cornish. I wish you the speediest recovery and that you will soon be back to routine! :albion:

upthealbion1970

NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Morning Cornish, hope you got rid of the wildlife and got some shuteye mate, hopefully the powers that be will get you started on your treatment this week. You are in our thoughts as always mate :thumbsup:

Cornish seagull!

Nov 18, 2010
Cornwall
Morning Cornish, hope you got rid of the wildlife and got some shuteye mate, hopefully the powers that be will get you started on your treatment this week. You are in our thoughts as always mate :thumbsup:
Cheers mate just need them to sort the leg cancer so i can concentrate on the other shit thats going to happen.

upthealbion1970

NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Cheers buddy hopefully todays the day. Then i know what im up against.

Little man has training tonight so he will score one with your name on. Just back from the club shop after picking up last minute birthday pressure for him and all the staff in the shop send you their best wishes too buddy, remember just how many of us are in your corner and use our strength when yours is running low. Keep us posted and all the very best of luck :)

Cornish seagull!

Nov 18, 2010
Cornwall
Little man has training tonight so he will score one with your name on. Just back from the club shop after picking up last minute birthday pressure for him and all the staff in the shop send you their best wishes too buddy, remember just how many of us are in your corner and use our strength when yours is running low. Keep us posted and all the very best of luck :)

Thats nice too know. No news yet guys there good at keeping you in suspense down here lol.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here