Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NFL, Superbowl, is it really worth the hype??

ALBION28

Jul 26, 2011
DONCASTER
On my last trip stateside I was amazed to see 'real' football had surpassed the old Grid Iron stuff. In line with the changing population. Hispanics are a huge group plus much of the rest who identify with our game. I can see a time when it 'SUPER BOWEL' will be completely upstaged by a 'SUPER SOCCER CUP'.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I watched it last night, which was the first time I can ever recall watching a whole American Football game, and while I had/have no real understanding of the intricacies of the game, I appreciated the drama involved and did actually feel some tension for my (fairly arbitrarily) chosen team, the Ravens, towards the end when San Francisco were coming back at them.

Shame about the daft, underdressed bint in the middle though.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I watched it last night, which was the first time I can ever recall watching a whole American Football game, and while I had/have no real understanding of the intricacies of the game, I appreciated the drama involved and did actually feel some tension for my (fairly arbitrarily) chosen team, the Ravens, towards the end when San Francisco were coming back at them.

Shame about the daft, underdressed bint in the middle though.

Agree 100%. Thoroughly enjoyed the game.

Beyonce was just terrible.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here