Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NFL Season 2006/2007

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Woo hoo! Proper sport back on telly at last! Come on you Seahawks!

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Seahawks. Recover from last year's Superbowl mare and go one better this year. :clap:

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
DAMANCLAY said:
Bucs.

That 6 months has gone quick, hasn't it?
7 and a half months I think it was. Nothing to watch in between except the World Soccerball Series.

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
I went to a few college games when I was working in Atlanta, one had a 10,000 crowd, quite enjoyed the food/drinks/abuse the players got, but failed to enjoy any of the sporting product on the pitch.

I gave it a go, and decided it was shit.

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
0511cardsfield.jpg

Cardinals new stadium.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Brovian said:
7 and a half months I think it was. Nothing to watch in between except the World Soccerball Series.

Yeah, it is 7 months. I never really understood baseball till a nice american bloke explained it to me in a bar over in florida. Very good sport aswell.

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
Codner's Crackpipe said:
They appear to have made the SCHOOLBOY error of not building the stadium around the playing surface.

I just saw it on NFL preview on Sky Sports, they can move it in and out every game. Because there is a retractable roof and the pitch won't probably get enough sunlight, so its a good move. IMO.

Last edited:

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
brightonfan_86 said:
Ok fair enough, anyway do you think they can succesfully defend their crown this year?

No chance imo, They tried there hardest not to win last year. It was only cause of the Steelers QB (cant spell his name) made an awesome challenge they even got there.

Lander

NSC down?
Jan 11, 2005
Lindfield
I do hope so KTA

I'm tempted to bet on them.

But in all seriously, don't ask me anything about American Football, cos it is just goddildy gook to me

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here