Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NFL Kick Off 2004

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Good call on the Packers. Unlike a lot of other teams they're actually 'owned' by the people of Green Bay as opposed to being just a rich mans toy which so may of the other Franchises are.

They shouldn't be allowed to move the teams, it's so often used as a threat to try and get more support. I know it's been threatened in Seattle.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Re: 49ers

garethjamesuk said:
hey i am a San Francisco 49ers fan, i used to play American football for Brighton b52's amazing game, played for south england as well twice and was top scorer for my team for numerous of years, we also won the national championship, we had a squad of 13 players and doncaster who played in the final had a squad of 43 players and we beat them 36-12 to become English champions.

I also played/trained with B52's. Such fun..... In the mid 80's to mid 90's. Defensive linebacker 227lb 6'2". Came too late into the game to make an impact... But never forget my time at Withdean with a great bunch of lads, the Sportsman etc.

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
Miami Dolphins for me. Supported since 1982, cos Dan Marino was the best throwing Quarterback at the time, and it made for high-scoring matches as well :clap2::unclesam:

Played the sport as well for the Eastbourne Crusaders, first as a kicker then as a wide receiver :bounce:

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
FalconsM.gif

Guess my team?... What a difficult clue :lolol:

Kev the Ape

it has to be the new england patriots i watched them when i first started watching NFL 4 years ago and they have been my favourite since so the patriots will defend there crown this season and it will tough for a team to beat them at there home ground.

Kev the Ape

i recorded it last night and i have to say new england derserved it that beautiful pass from the quarterback to get us to 19-17 was a great pass i think they should name new england patriots champions already :D

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
As a Georgia team it has to be the Falcs for me. Luckily I've been a fan since Glanville was coach and Neon Deon (greatest ever athelete ?) played at Fulton County Stadium.

Ironically the Titans are nearer !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here