Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Next year's matches

PriapismBoy

Apr 18, 2011
Durrington
There are going to be some cracking games next year with the like for Portsmouth,Southampton,Palarse,Milwall,West Ham. What games are you most looking forward too? :albion1:

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I'm waiting to see the other teams in the league once the play offs and Premier League relegations have been sorted out. However, at the moment I am looking forward to Coventry and Derby (near-ish), and Palace.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Some of them might even happen THIS year.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
If Wolves get relegated, we can all visit a familiar friend - the blue hoarding from Falmer. It has been used to fence off the Molineux building site, complete with brighton-related grafitti still in place. I was so shocked to see it in Wolverhampton that I had to take a couple of photos.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Barnsley away on a tuesday night:thumbsup:

cw00

Mar 29, 2009
Manchester
pics? i assume they will paint it an orange soon

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
If we're half decent, we're going to see some classic ticket binfests on here.

We'll get 2,000-3,500 from Millwall, Reading, Southampton, Portsmouth, West Ham and Palace which is not going to satisfy demand. Same for teams coming to us, obviously. One of my mates is a Palace fan, and he and his brother are considering getting season tickets for the first time in years simply to put themselves front of the queue for Boxing Day tix at the Amex (from now on, known as their cup final).

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I tried (unsuccessfully) the other day to upload. I'll have a go tonight - provided the electrician that is currently at my house sucessfully restores the gift of power.

IFHB

Apr 14, 2010
If we're half decent, we're going to see some classic ticket binfests on here.

We'll get 2,000-3,500 from Millwall, Reading, Southampton, Portsmouth, West Ham and Palace which is not going to satisfy demand. Same for teams coming to us, obviously. One of my mates is a Palace fan, and he and his brother are considering getting season tickets for the first time in years simply to put themselves front of the queue for Boxing Day tix at the Amex (from now on, known as their cup final).

Our cup final!!! :wanker: You lot have been creaming yourself since February(fair play) with the prospect of playing us. And to be honest,l am also buying a season ticket just for the chance to get a ticket for the game down there.

It will be worth every penny to take the piss(hopefully):lol:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Our cup final!!! :wanker: You lot have been creaming yourself since February(fair play) with the prospect of playing us. And to be honest,l am also buying a season ticket just for the chance to get a ticket for the game down there.

Case closed, mlud. :lolol:

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Southampton. So we can beat them and 20,000 Brighton fans can tell Adkins that he's got a face like a f***ing orange.

Bur besides them, Palace, Leicester (home and away) and Forest (if they don't go up).

Aug 8, 2010

Well you won't be getting one to watch 23 games at that shithole,watching that gardner bloke try and play CB,do they charge for ST?

HG201

Proud Ruffian
Jul 16, 2008
Birmingham
The Palace, Portsmouth and West Ham away games get me the most excited. But very much looking forward to some great away days to the likes of Barnsley, Hull and Boro'.

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
Dont forget Cardiff and swansea possibly as well.....i Nearly hate cardiff as much as palace ,and only slightly more than southampton and palace and millwall and leicester and hull and west ham and Ipswitch .why should i like any of them ......in fact i dont like any other team .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here