Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Next Year's Kit ... I know, but ...

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Would look much better in blue, dont like the stripes either. Adidas' kits are pretty poor to be fair.

Couldn't agree more, I guess I was just trying to prove a point that I made elsewhere about adidas kits.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Would look much better in blue, dont like the stripes either. Adidas' kits are pretty poor to be fair.

TBH, that is not really fair, whilst I don't particularly like the look of most of them, the quality of the ones I have about the place right now is very good, and that is being fair.
The shame is (and this is probably the point you are making) that they make shirts for teams like Liverpool and Chelsea that look so similar (they are not BTW, there are a number of distinct differences), then you have the "off the peg ones that teams like Peterborough, Cowdenbeath, Patcham Utd etc play in, all exactly the same, just a different badge plopped on.

I'd just like to see something unique, made just for us, and not based on any template, doubt it will happen. The least we should hope for is stripes on the front and back, there is no excuse, no UEFA rule, nothing at all stopping them doing it.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
My latest attempt , i think that would be lush .

Chances are we'll be getting something like this...

No and no. That swirly thing is f***ing hideous. Having said that the top one would be o.k without the swirly thing.

Dizzle.

Aug 9, 2008
Perth, Australia
TBH, that is not really fair, whilst I don't particularly like the look of most of them, the quality of the ones I have about the place right now is very good, and that is being fair.
The shame is (and this is probably the point you are making) that they make shirts for teams like Liverpool and Chelsea that look so similar (they are not BTW, there are a number of distinct differences), then you have the "off the peg ones that teams like Peterborough, Cowdenbeath, Patcham Utd etc play in, all exactly the same, just a different badge plopped on.

I'd just like to see something unique, made just for us, and not based on any template, doubt it will happen. The least we should hope for is stripes on the front and back, there is no excuse, no UEFA rule, nothing at all stopping them doing it.

That was the point i was getting at :thumbsup: It's the same with Nike aswell, they give the top teams their own design and then just give the lesser teams pretty average kit design templates that any pub team can use.

No doubting the actual quality of the kits though, i have a few adidas kits and they have lasted me for years.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
002.jpg

this is available NOW!

That would still look tacky if you put it amongst a selection of Sports Worlds' sale rack, seriously cannot believe that someone gets paid to design shit like that, would suprise me if ONE of those were sold for the world cup. (im presuming its around £20 ish)
I sincerely hope the stupid cross thing isnt on any of our kits next season.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Does Anyone Actually Have Any Inside Info About It? Like When Its Being Released Etc.

It is being debuted this Saturday, at the last home game of the season vs. Yeovil.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here