Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Next to get the sack will be...

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Whoever is managing Walsall, they never seem to last long and they seem shitter than ever this season.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Peter taylor will be gone by Christmas IMO, Burley's furtunes will change when Ambrose comes back, Grayson deserves another few of months at least. My money will be on Millen, he has a decent squad that he seems incapable of steering away from the relegation zone, he'll be gone in a month or two.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Whoever is managing Walsall, they never seem to last long and they seem shitter than ever this season.

Bugger, just read thread, that's Chris Hutchings isn't it. :facepalm:

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Keith Millen at Bristol City has won one in 12 since taking over.

12 games though - that's barely a quarter of the games. Will Bristol City really want to have three managers before the season is even halfway through?

It would be a bit unreasonable to get rid of Grayson too. As was pointed out in the Craig Short thread, taking a promoted club to mid-table isn't too shabby. Although as we're talking Ken Bates, reason doesn't come into it.

Noldi

Sep 5, 2010
Horsham
Im a real gambling man, Chelsea have not done thier yearly manager change yet.

So Carlo Ancelotti.

Mark Hughes is on dangerous ground. Only one win this season. That egyptian is going to want a marked improvement or he's out before christmas. Another example of a good lower league manager in the same mould as Micky Adams

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
West Ham are a comedy of errors, so Grant to go.

To be fair, that starts with the two jokers that run the club - a right pair of dodgy chancers. Still wouldn't be surprised to see Grant go though.

My immediate though was Burley. Hughes will get longer. Can't see Warnock going while they're flying high.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Why am I seeing Warnock mentioned on this thread? Top of the league and haven't the two Formula 1 moneymakers moved on. Why would they even consider dumping Warnock?

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
I agree with Art v's Science with Darren Ferguson. They need to score 3 goals to get a draw, and 4 to win a game.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
To be fair, that starts with the two jokers that run the club - a right pair of dodgy chancers.

That would be the two chancers that Albion fans were disappointed to see go to West Ham instead of us?

Hindsight's great-we got the much better deal with TB in charge.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here