Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
Roberts is a spent force. Sad to say but I would exclude him from this poll as he won't be with us next season - there is no way in a million years that McGhee will gamble any of his meagre playing budget on anybody with Roberts' record for injuries.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
The noticable difference between Rami and Michel was that today Rami was looking to throw the ball out quickly and set an attack up but Michel holds onto the ball until the defenders are all back.
On one occassion he threw the ball out quickly to Paul Reid whose reaction was so slow as he waited for the ball to come to him rather than go and meet it that a Sunderland player nipped in and got it. Perhaps his thinking is too quick for us.

Kaney

Banned
Feb 11, 2004
Brighton
I thought Rammi settled very early and looked extremely composed in the air. He also has a tendancy to punch which will mean no more yelldell derby goals. however he does catch when he can. Also seems to be a good shot stopper and has already built a trust with the defence. I'd personally like to see him signed on a long term contract. :clap:

Thimble Keegan

Remy LeBeau
Jul 7, 2003
Rustington, Littlehampton
I have voted 'other' because May is the only currently fit goal-keeper we have contracted at the club presently.

Although Shabaan looked good yesterday he should not be judged on just one performance. If you seem to remember some fans thought Currie was the "worst player ever" after the Reading game.

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegan
Worthing BHA

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here