Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Next Seasons away kit - what colours would you choose?

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
I know this is a bit early, but I was just wondering if the club might let the fans choose the colour of next seasons away kit?

If they did and say it was just a copy of the home again, which colours would you choose? Personally. I rather like the green and black and think it would be pretty good if we kept them as our away colours for a while..

What do you think?

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010
Love the Red and Black stripes ( without the silly all red part in the last edition ).

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
if it was red and black, with green as a third, it would be awesome.

rednblack.jpg

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
It's time we had a fluorescent orange or pink kit.

Who will the new sponsor be, that's the question?

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I really liked the red and black and would like to see us settle on a standard colour scheme for our changed strip.
1st - Blue and White, obviously
2nd - Red and Black, looks good IMHO, and we have a couple of great promotions seasons in over the past decade.
3rd (if ever needed) - Yellow. It just has to be in tehre somewhere.

By all means change the design every now and again, but let's stick with the same colour scheme.

Shirty

Daring to Zlatan
Keep the green and black. I know its not eveyones cup of tea but I think it looks quite smart (and different from any other clubs strips that I have seen). It also seems very popular with the kids, so generates a reasonable amount of revenue I should think.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Our old chewits pink kit was bloody excellent.

I also think the best kit we ever had was the inter Milan black and blue stripes , black shorts and black socks.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Keep the green and black. I know its not eveyones cup of tea but I think it looks quite smart (and different from any other clubs strips that I have seen). It also seems very popular with the kids, so generates a reasonable amount of revenue I should think.

Yep, personally I agree with this.

Seaber

Oct 20, 2010
Wales
The away colours I've liked the best are red/black, green/black and yellow/dark blue.

I'd much rather have a striped away kit than one tone.

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
Keep the green and black, though red and black was great too.

The novelty factor hasn't worn off and yes, the kids seem to love it. It would be pretty cynical to change it so soon, but I guess people will buy anything that looks good.

Yellow always strikes me as a dull, unimaginative and unconvincing colour for an away kit. Not sure why.

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
Our old chewits pink kit was bloody excellent.

I also think the best kit we ever had was the inter Milan black and blue stripes , black shorts and black socks.

only ever appeared twice- hom friendly v Spurs and away at swansea in 1996. And I think you can only change the design of a shirt after two seasons.............................................could be wrong tho!

football_shirt_94_1_600x560x0.jpg

Last edited:

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here