Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Next season

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
As long as we can finish in the top half until Falmer is ready, I'd be happy.

Yup that's what I was thinking. League One football has to be our aim until Falmer, and then we can start establishing ourselves as a Championship side.

We've proved that we can't cut it in the Championship, and to be fair, 10 years ago I reckon most fans would have taken being a solid League One club until we got our new home.

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
I think the division was alot harder this year than it was last year. The only decent side that left the division was Bristol City - Scunthorpe and Blackpool had good runs but arent great sides. Whereas next year we will lose - Swansea, Carlisle and maybe Leeds or Forest. And Colchester and Scunthorpe and coming down who arent great. The only real problem with probably be Southampton/Sheffield Wednesday and MK Dons.

fenech1elphick1

Apr 3, 2008
shoreham

i think a couple of players we should try and land to help us next season is max gradel he has been in outstanding form and he runs out of contract after his loan spell at bournmouth and returns to leicster and jason gelespie at cheltnham who has also had a great season these to are both realistic players we could sign but i think we do need a few more on top of these to freshen things up:ascarf:

Albion Edd

Brighton til die
Jul 5, 2003
Patcham
i think a couple of players we should try and land to help us next season is max gradel he has been in outstanding form and he runs out of contract after his loan spell at bournmouth and returns to leicster and jason gelespie at cheltnham who has also had a great season these to are both realistic players we could sign but i think we do need a few more on top of these to freshen things up:ascarf:

Gradels a quality player, and I can't see Leicester letting him go anywhere, especially if they go down.
I think next season will be tougher than this season, but three or four decent signings there's no reason why we can't get in the playoffs. I can't see us challenging for automatci though.

Do you think next season will be tougher? MK Dons and Posh both have money to spend.Colcester will have a new ground and possibly extra funds.The teams coming up from the 2nd division look decent with money to spend.On the other hand the championship clubs that looked doomed don't appear to be a serious threat or serious challengers to bounce back.

We are best equipped to make a lot out of little money spending, because we are accustomed to it.

As long as we can keep our best players, and have everyone fit for the next campaign - then I'd say we have an excellent chance of competing in the top of the division.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
I think Posh have more depth than Dons.... Posh for pormotion again if they hang onto their players...e specially Boyd who will light up this division. Dons is a hardworking team but no potential superstars so play-off outsiders at best. All will depend on Ince who make sdons play attractive football.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here