Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Next Seagulls over London Meeting – with Ian Hart

Gilliver's Travels

Peripatetic
Jul 5, 2003
Brighton Marina Village
The next Seagulls Over London meeting will be held on Thursday 27th May at The Royal Oak in Tabard Street, starting at 7.30pm. Guest speaker on the night will be the radio pundit, columnist and now video star that is Ian Hart. So, a chance at last to meet the face behind the phone-ins. Without interruptions from the lovely Sophia and her performance art text messages.

SoL background
If you live or work in the capital, you’ll get a lot from joining Seagulls over London. It’s an opportunity to hear about all things Albion, from the inside. A chance to meet other Seagulls fans and talk about things that really matter – like whether Withdean should be sold off to Whitehawk, or Crystal Palace.

We normally meet on the third Thursday of every other month, and the venue is the Royal Oak, Tabard Street (nearest tubes London Bridge and Borough). And just to make you feel at home, it sells Harvey’s. SoL membership will cost you a hefty fiver a year. That’s right. Five Quid. Much more fun than blowing it all on texts to the phone-in.

Kick-off on the night is at 7.30pm. We’re expecting a lively and convivial evening; you are advised to arrive early.

For directions, see here

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Oooh, I'll be settled into my Lambeth batchelor pad by then so might just pop along.

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
Wonder IF he will BE doing his DUNCAN Norvelle TRIBUTE act

Chase me :angry::angry::angry:

Ernest its a long time since we did that nationwide tour, me as Duncan and you as John Inman, but a bit like Joe Calzaghe, I feel there's possibly one more night left, how about it:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here