• Other (please state)

Votes: 15 14.9%

• Total voters

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Thirded. Rory Stewart is about a good a politician as I've seen in recent years I'd happily vote blue if he ever turned up as a leader. Sadly the acceptable wing of the Tories got ousted in the Brexit purge coupled with the leftist takeover of the Labour party under Corbyn has left us with the Student politics v Bring back 1970 parties in power.

Its shite all round.

Corbyn has gone now, though. I rejoined the party when Starmer became leader. No reason yet to regret my decision.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Thirded. Rory Stewart is about a good a politician as I've seen in recent years I'd happily vote blue if he ever turned up as a leader. Sadly the acceptable wing of the Tories got ousted in the Brexit purge coupled with the leftist takeover of the Labour party under Corbyn has left us with the Student politics v Bring back 1970 parties in power.

Its shite all round.

Rory Stewart was a Remainer and, even after the referendum wanted to stay in the Single Market, hence no matter how sensible as a politician, not a chance in hell.

The cult of Brexit had taken over completely by then and there was no way a serious politician was going to become leader of the Conservative party. There was only ever going to be one answer :shootself

(Never understood why May picked up the poisoned chalice in between).

Geoffbn2

Feb 2, 2014
I would like to see a centrist PM, Couldn't care less which party TBH but one who's a career politician not some media whore who's in for what they can get before popping off to some high paid private company or made up position with UN or similar, Hilary Benn would be one i'd be happy with but there are some good conservatives too (goes to find shelter in anticipation of responses)

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I would like to see a centrist PM, Couldn't care less which party TBH but one who's a career politician not some media whore who's in for what they can get before popping off to some high paid private company or made up position with UN or similar, Hilary Benn would be one i'd be happy with but there are some good conservatives too (goes to find shelter in anticipation of responses)

You seem to be talking common sense.

Unfortunately the realistic choice is

Gove
Sunak
Truss

None of which I would trust to sit the right way on a toilet seat with instructions.

I started to write a brief summarisation of each of their careers to date, but those who know don't need it and those who don't deserve the Government they get :thumbsup:

Scappa

Jul 5, 2017
Larry the Downing Street cat would do as good a job as anyone currently in the Cabinet

stewart12

Jan 16, 2019
Larry the Downing Street cat would do as good a job as anyone currently in the Cabinet

think one of Larry's fur balls would do a better job

Comrade Sam

Comrade Sam
Jan 31, 2013
Walthamstow
Rebecca Long-Bailey! All the others are just different shades of the same sh*t. Thank God we didn't get Corbyn with his free wi-fi, NHS funding and green revolution. Then we'd never had a chance to see how much you can really screw up the lives of millions.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Corbyn has gone now, though. I rejoined the party when Starmer became leader. No reason yet to regret my decision.

Unfortunately for Kier, he's left with the clear out process. He's doing OK but is acting more of a pundit than a leader. He will get my vote - not that it matters where I live - but my wife barely knows who he is. That's the vote he needs to win to get anywhere

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Unfortunately for Kier, he's left with the clear out process. He's doing OK but is acting more of a pundit than a leader. He will get my vote - not that it matters where I live - but my wife barely knows who he is. That's the vote he needs to win to get anywhere

You're right, of course.

I'm hoping that Starmer's visibility may increase at election time. Johnson won last time by hiding and letting the media shine their light on the Jezza gang. That won't work in his favour next time, so Johnson will be damned if he does and damned if he doesn't. Hopefully. :thumbsup:

(And already I think we are hearing the new voice of the normally disinterested, small c conservative: "tell me who I vote for to get this disgraceful c*** out of office" :rolleyes:)

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Rebecca Long-Bailey! All the others are just different shades of the same sh*t. Thank God we didn't get Corbyn with his free wi-fi, NHS funding and green revolution. Then we'd never had a chance to see how much you can really screw up the lives of millions.

Wrong-Bailey, the scourge of the Jews? ???

Gone, I think.

wrong bailey.jpg
cyberman.jpg

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Wrong-Bailey, the scourge of the Jews? ???

Oh yes, I forgot everyone opposed to Zionism hates Jews. Including the hundreds of Jews Starmer has expelled from the Labour party. It's been a shocker for Starmer to find out that the British electorate weren't just waiting for a return of Blair.

My union has voted only once to condemn and boycott a nation. A few months ago. Saudia Arabia? China? Yemen? No. Israel.

Bunch of gormless twats. Boycotting every word and deed of that nation, every sporting team, every business. Really? FFS.

And Wrong Bailey retweeted the trope. Mug. Soft head. Political pygmy. Gone. Thankfully.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
With Bojo on the rocks, it's got me wondering who on earth would get the job.

I think it should be someone non Tory or Labour. Possibly Nigel Farage might be a good fit. Always seems to come across well, good communicator and should get us a bit of international respect back.

Poll to follow and options from current betting market...

Well Farage certainly fits the Job Spec of must be

Liar

Thief

Bullsh-shitter

Nutter

Devisive

Total Wank3r

Last edited:

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Andy Burnham.

You mean Andy 'the trains in the south are fine, it's the trains up north that need improving'. Might suit you, but a one eyed professional northerner politician is all we need for the southerners on this forum.???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here