• Absolutely anyone at all other than Boris Johnson

Votes: 354 76.8%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Backed him at 20/1 to be next PM, I reckon if he can get into the last 2 against Boris he might be able to win based on being the least worst option, and he is at least different to the others who all seem to be trying to out do themselves.

If I didn't have an excellent Lib Dem MP I'd vote for Rory if there was a GE. He'd appeal to a lot of people in the centre, that's how you win elections

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
[TWEET]1138732518587490304[/TWEET]

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/rory-stewart-tory-leadership-race-odds-prime-minister-candidates-brexit-a8954446.html

Good article about Rory Stewart. The quote below I found very interesting.

All he was offering, he said, is compromise. That was how you won, twenty years ago. He quoted the Professor John Curtice, the nation’s leading psephologist, and the closest thing British politics has to a David Attenborough. No one agrees on everything, but almost everyone agrees that Curtice is always right.

“Twenty years ago, politics was a bell shape,” Stewart said Curtice had told him. “Everyone is in the middle. Now it’s a U-shape. Everyone is out on the edges, polarised, and claiming to speak for the people.”

Political threads on NSC are exactly the same, it's just full of the extremists from both sides shouting at each other.

All these things run in cycles, I suspect Rory Stewart knows he isn't going to win this time but is claiming the centre ground early so he's there in the public consciousness once everyone gets fed up with the current mess.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
If I didn't have an excellent Lib Dem MP I'd vote for Rory if there was a GE. He'd appeal to a lot of people in the centre, that's how you win elections

He does look like he doesn't actually belong in the Tory Party and would be better suited as a Lib Dem. National citizens charter, cross party brexit discussions, anti tax cuts etc...

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
sdf.JPG

Jan 30, 2008
Ace card in the pack???

For us it would be a disaster. For those remaining in the EU it would be a minor blip in their onward journey.

Deluded, no one takes their ace card off the table , who's picking up the tab in the EU after we've left on or before the 31st October 2019 ?
Regards
DR
Regards
DR

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Bozo interestingly avoids the did he take drugs question in his press conference

Boris got off likely, media not doing their job.

Nothing about the criminality of his Vote Leave campaign which broke the country, the lies about 350m to the NHS or Turkish immigration BS.

He's got so much to answer for...

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Deluded, no one takes their ace card off the table , who's picking up the tab in the EU after we've left on or before the 31st October 2019 ?
Regards
DR
Regards
DR

They’ll be saving a packet over time and likely be glad to be shot of us. Ya daft racist Nazi tw@.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

Nothing about the criminality of his Vote Leave campaign which broke the country, the lies about 350m to the NHS or Turkish immigration BS.

He’ll have even more to answer for when he’s been PM. And he will be.

Jan 30, 2008

Sour grapes , he needs to be the next PM and take us out of the EU as instructed , Action not words are needed , people are fed up with this Charade LEAVE MEANS LEAVE
regards
DR

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Sour grapes , he needs to be the next PM and take us out of the EU as instructed , Action not words are needed , people are fed up with this Charade LEAVE MEANS LEAVE
regards
DR

Say bye bye to living off the state (taxpayers), Boris wants huge cuts throughout the welfare system. Ya daft racist Nazi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here