Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Next Newcastle Manager Odds

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Poyet would be stupid to take the job and have to work under Wise and Ashley, as would any top manager.

I think they'll have real problems filling the vacancy.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
D Deschamps at 8's fill your boots, THAT WILL HAPPEN.

Even more so if Moyes signs his new contract at Everton.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
i dont understand why wilkins hasnt been linked with this job

countrygull

Jul 22, 2003
Horsham
I suspect there'll be a lot of flapping around until Wise is put in charge. After all, who else would work under the dwarf monkey?

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Torygraph Sport section had Ant & Dec at 1000/1

Personally I think they'd be a perfect choice.

Pat McCrotch

Lurker
Oct 25, 2005
Shoreham-by-the-sea
Shearer for me, would be a good move and call his bluff once and for all

Shearer is far too intelligent to get mixed up in that shit. Until the backbone of the club is given a proper re-vamp they are going round in the same old circles.

I would be more than happy to see Dennis Wise make a complete **** of himself being given the reigns (its a personal issue that goes back 15 years)

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
wouldn't be suprised to see moyes go there - he has probably done as much as he can at everton without major investment

Based on what evidence even Everton have spent more than Newcastle and sold less. Although never a "big" clubs anymore I think Everton have more change than Newcastle

countrygull

Jul 22, 2003
Horsham
Bound to be Shearer, for the next part of the black and white minstrel show nightmare.

If he's got any sense he'll steer well clear and leave them to wallow in their own s***. But it would be marvellous drama if he does get involved - especially if he backs Keegan and stirs up those Geordie hordes.

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
Where's Coppell on that list? He was in contention last time and Newcastle could do a lot worse than going for the non-media attention grabbing, no nonsense Coppell. Whether he'd tke the job is another matter.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here