M McGhee 10/1
F Rijkaard 12/1
G Houllier 12/1
H Redknapp 16/1
R Mancini 16/1
M Lotina 16/1
A Curbishley 16/1

1066gull

can see newcastle going for the 'big name manager' for 'big game results' and 'big game players for the unstable shit that club is

they're worse than hearts!!!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Shearer for me, would be a good move and call his bluff once and for all

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
If Mark McGhee gets the job, I wish them all the best, but will hope we beat them when we play them in the championship next season.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
wouldn't be suprised to see moyes go there - he has probably done as much as he can at everton without major investment

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
G Poyet 5/2
D Wise 9/2
A Shearer 11/2
D Deschamps 8/1
D Moyes 8/1
M MaGoo 10/1
F Rijkaard 12/1
G Houllier 12/1
H Redknapp 16/1
R Mancini 16/1
M Lotina 16/1
A Curbishley 16/1

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Would assume the betting on Poyet is because he worked with Wise but would he want to be manager with Wise doing all transfer dealings although he was No2 to Wise at Leeds. Do not think that he will leave Spurs as they have better prospects

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Got to be D.Wilkins,hasn't it?

Don't be fecking redicalarse! Ashley will go the whole 12 pints & go for the all-new Dual Mag' Spearhead(s) of Butch & Wendy, I'll wager. The 'Toon Army' will go into a purchasing frenzy & empty all Tyneside's finest Joke Shops of hilarious Max Wall-style head-pieces & all will be marvellous for the week. Until it isn't. :p

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
i'd love it to be wise,can't see it but would half wind those geordies up if he got the job

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Looking at what he's done for them, I think I might just have a wee problem! :lol:
How about yourself?

That is hindsight; but at the time that he bought Newcastle I think you would have had trouble finding somebody who would not have wanted him to buy us out and provide the money for Falmer and a team to grace it. What he has done since by appointing the poison dwarf Wise could not have been foreseen.

Times must have moved on as Peter Reids name is not on the list

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here