Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Next Manager to get sacked?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Easy 10 said:
I wouldn't put it past them. In FreddyWorld, anything is possible. He's allowed the likes of Dalglish and Gullit to spunk all sorts of cash all over the place before sacking them 5 minutes later, leaving the incoming boss lumbered with a bunch of expensive high-profile players on big contracts.

I am thoroughly enjoying Newcastles abject failure. Their chairman is an oaf who openly admits he couldn't give a toss about any clubs outside of the Prem. We can all go to the wall as far as he's concerned, as its only clubs like Newcastle and their 50,000 crowds that actually MATTER, apparently.

Yeah and lets not forget it was only a few years ago when they were not actually in the Prem. They seem to forget that.

They didnt exactly get 50k crowds then. Best supporters in the world my :censored: :censored: :censored:

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Warnock (after we beat them tonight !!!)

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Claridge.... in his next job as manager of Harlow Town:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Oct 20, 2004
Why would Blackwell be sacked, we've only lost 1 game! :smokin:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Buzza said:
Possibly Carlton Palmer!

OK, he fell on his sword but Carlton, possibly one of the worst managers ever, has gone!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Buzza said:
OK, he fell on his sword but Carlton, possibly one of the worst managers ever, has gone!
Even these comparisons with useless ALAN BALL are flattering.

Palmer is an utter clown. The only way he'll ever get a job in football management again is if Newcastle sack Souness. :)

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Simster said:
Even these comparisons with useless ALAN BALL are flattering.

Palmer is an utter clown. The only way he'll ever get a job in football management again is if Newcastle sack Souness. :)

LDV for newcastle then

Beeercan

Jul 14, 2005
Colchester
Ernest said:
If there is any JUSTICE in the world then tomorrows headline in the Argus would read MAGOO AND HIS LAPDOG SACKED

Vintage Ernest

I'd say ermmmm, Phil Brown

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Sturrock hasn't been sacked for a while......but patience is ebbing at Torquay.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Ian Atkins gets the boot by Brizzle Rovers. Both Brizzle clubs fire their managers within a couple of weeks of each other?

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here