Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Next Manager to get sacked?

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
OK,so somewhere out there are trigger happy chairman,apart from Tinnion at Bristol City and Megson at Forest,both having poor starts.Who else do NSC members see as in danger?:wave:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Tinnion is already gone.

Hoepfully Dick Tight sacks the lardy jocko bufoon soon. :angry: :angry: :angry:

Last edited:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Kevin Blackwell.
Isn't that usually what happens when "teams who should really be beating Brighton", errr, fail to beat Brighton ?

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
They can't sack Souness after letting him spend all that money. I think they'll come good anyway. Not brilliant, but with Parker, Emre, Owen, Luque, Shearer etc, they'll be alright. Newcastle have lowered their expectations already, so i think he has more time. At least until the January window.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
How about O'Leary

Not exactly setting the world alight at the monent.

Deadly Doug is still in charge of Villa

GUNTER

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton
Easy 10 said:
Kevin Blackwell.
Isn't that usually what happens when "teams who should really be beating Brighton", errr, fail to beat Brighton ?

Bates has given him lots of money to spend and he does not like ex-goalkeepers as his manager. You could be right if they lose thier next game.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Possibly Carlton Palmer!

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Meade's_Ball said:
They can't sack Souness after letting him spend all that money. I think they'll come good anyway. Not brilliant, but with Parker, Emre, Owen, Luque, Shearer etc, they'll be alright. Newcastle have lowered their expectations already, so i think he has more time. At least until the January window.

Blimey. That was a football post .................. I didn't even know you followed football .................

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
McGhee

Useless Scottish tosser

:rolleyes:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Alex McLeish is 5th in the SPL, 8 popints behind Hearts and has a tough Champions League game tonight vs Porto. Hmm...

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Meade's_Ball said:
They can't sack Souness after letting him spend all that money.
I wouldn't put it past them. In FreddyWorld, anything is possible. He's allowed the likes of Dalglish and Gullit to spunk all sorts of cash all over the place before sacking them 5 minutes later, leaving the incoming boss lumbered with a bunch of expensive high-profile players on big contracts.

I am thoroughly enjoying Newcastles abject failure. Their chairman is an oaf who openly admits he couldn't give a toss about any clubs outside of the Prem. We can all go to the wall as far as he's concerned, as its only clubs like Newcastle and their 50,000 crowds that actually MATTER, apparently.

Ex Shelton Seagull

Jul 7, 2003
Block G, Row F, Seat 175
Buzza said:
Possibly Carlton Palmer!

I hope he doesn't. Carlton Palmer is top of the league when it comes to optimism in the face of disaster. He still remains totally convinced in his abilties as a manager even he's absolutely hopeless at the job.

After leading Stockport County to a near record low points total and relegation from Division 1 to Division 2, and then laying the foundations of their relegation to Division 3, he has now taken Mansfield from play-off finalists to 20th place in League 2. 10 wins since November 2004.

Amazing.

He did have a bit of a crisis after their last defeat, but he pulled himself together and reminded himself just how great he is and said he could see Mansfield finishing "in the play-offs, if not higher".

What are the odds on the Stags going into the Conference?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Is Carlton Palmer the new Alan Ball ? Surely nobody else has overseen as many relegations as the squeeky cloth-capped maestro with difficult hair ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here