Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Next Brighton manager

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
If he's anything to do with a wholseale panic squad rebuild its a no from me.

don’t think he had much choice did he, the club were built around loanees. Could argue he achieved even more getting these free lancers to gel enough to get promotion

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
Gonna throw one more in.... Benitez?

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
It's a big, big move this. We need to get this one right, and we know Bloom will only appoint someone he absolutely believes in, but after losing DA and keys players, if this next move doesn't work out this could set us back seasons. Ach, football is the harshest mistress.

It's a big, big move this. We need to get this one right, and we know Bloom will only appoint someone he absolutely believes in, but after losing DA and keys players, if this next move doesn't work out this could set us back seasons. Ach, football is the harshest mistress.

Yes, although i would wish Potter well it's still all so gut wrenching if it happens. Still can't get my head round everything looking so great and settled 24 hours ago then today/tomorrow we are looking for a new manager

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Yes, although i would wish Potter well it's still all so gut wrenching if it happens. Still can't get my head round everything looking so great and settled 24 hours ago then today/tomorrow we are looking for a new manager

I only just found all this out- life has been so breezy re: The Albion i've just zoned out for the last few days. Gutting.

Ike and Tina Burner

Mar 22, 2019
I love Bruno but he would hurt his legacy with us if he took over permanently at this stage. He's not yet ready for management at this level imo.

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
I'd like to see Thomas Frank, but if not, hopefully Bloom and Barber have the feelers out for a young up-and-coming coach who plays progressive football.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
One advantage is that when Potter was appointed he was almost completely unknown to supporters, and certainly unproven.

I don't recall anyone predicting him at the time.

So maybe Bloom and Barber have another rabbit to pull out of the hat.

However, for every Potter, there is a Hyppia, so maybe not such an advantage after all.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here