Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Next Brighton manager

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Obviously confidential, the same with players, but it does become public knowledge through company accounts after a manager is sacked.

Spurs, Chelsea and Manure accounts revealing all, eventually, as they sack manager after manager.

OK it's just with Potter you do feel he's proved himself that Bloom would up his wage to reflect the progress.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
OK it's just with Potter you do feel he's proved himself that Bloom would up his wage to reflect the progress.

I thought that before today and the 5-2. Genuinely wanted him to be offered a big new contract. The compensation due to us would have escalated too.

The best Albion coach/man-manager in my 46 years by a distance and I loved Mullery.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
I’m guessing it’ll be Bruno on Saturday if GP’s taking his team with him.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Bruno as interim probably. Not sure if he has all the badges to be allowed to take the job permanently.

Don't think Brighton are in the same hurry to hire a replacement so might just be Bruno for a while.

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Just listening to 5live.

Pat Nevin said, and I paraphrase that Potter will go to Chelsea to change the whole ethos of the club, making them, well, like us to be honest.

Just a thought, unless they are coming for Tony Bloom and Paul Barber I think they’ve got the wrong end of the stick.

Bloody Pat Nevin. 99% of Chelsea fans don't know who he is. Anyway, we are absolutely nothing like Chelsea so any idea he can replicate what he has done with us there, wouldn't be possible imo. The fans will want rid very quickly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here