Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Next Brighton Manager?

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
GPott us the man but if we panic surely it will be a short term appointment with the sole focus on keeping us up? Someone like Mark Hughes.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Lucien Favre gets my vote.

Done really well with smaller teams in big leagues and developed youngsters.
Tactically astute and plays exciting football.
Out of work so get him in !

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

I’m still Potter in, but hats off on a great post and well researched suggestion.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Let’s not forget it was Potter who came out and said that we don’t need to sign a striker and he’s happy with what he’s got so I’m sorry but the blame is solely on him.

When you **** around with a starting 11 by making 4,5 or 6 changes a week then it doesn’t install any confidence in the squad, no stability either. He doesn’t need to change the squad as much as he does and whilst he’s doing that then we’re championship bound.

Ben White needs to be playing centre back with Dunk, not in midfield and certainly not at right wing back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
Why not ? Apart from Dortmund his entire management career has been at lesser teams in Europe's top leagues. Nice, Monchengladgach, Herta Berlin etc.
If he fancies a shot at the Prem then we'd seem to be a perfect fit for him.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

He was a success at Dortmund though and I suspect as a result the offers he gets will be a higher level. I do agree though that he would be a real coup

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here