Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

News of the World Whistleblower found dead.

HovaGirl

I'll try a breakfast pie
Jul 16, 2009
West Hove
I've just remembered the "mysterious death" of the MP in the Glastonbury toilets. Too many mysterious deaths for my liking.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
I've just remembered the "mysterious death" of the MP in the Glastonbury toilets. Too many mysterious deaths for my liking.

oh my that is mysterious. about 500000 people die every year, or ~1300 a day, how very odd that one of them might be related in some way to government (he wasnt an MP, btw, a tory constituency leader)

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Whatever the cause of death, if you were an MP sitting on the enquiry about to question Rupert Murdoch this afternoon you'd wonder whether you were staring into the eyes of a killer.

beorhthelm

Jul 21, 2003
is that a serious comment? are we going from someone dies to Murdoch ordered a hit, when we dont even know the cricumstances of the death? :facepalm:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
If you read what I wrote you'll see I'm not for one moment suggesting it was a hit. The fact is on the day Murdoch gets quizzed the story breaks that the whistleblower has died an unexplained death.

Whether or not there WAS foul play remains to be seen but there's enough money and reputation at stake for there to be a motive for murder.

HovaGirl

I'll try a breakfast pie
Jul 16, 2009
West Hove
oh my that is mysterious. about 500000 people die every year, or ~1300 a day, how very odd that one of them might be related in some way to government (he wasnt an MP, btw, a tory constituency leader)

Indeed, he was not an MP. My mistake. But they still don't know what caused his death. And why wasn't he found for 9 hours or more?

beorhthelm

Jul 21, 2003
why wasn't he found for 9 hours or more?

because he was slumped in a bog over night at a rock festival.

@ pavillionaire, unexplained so far and the timing would suggest stress has taken its toll in whatever way. very poor timing if foul play was afoot.

HovaGirl

I'll try a breakfast pie
Jul 16, 2009
West Hove
because he was slumped in a bog over night at a rock festival.

Exactly. Didn't anyone else need that bog during the night or first thing in the morning? Did no one wonder why the bog was unavailable for so long? Did he not have time to open the door and try and drag himself out to get help?

beorhthelm

Jul 21, 2003
i can only assume you've never been to a festival.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
is that a serious comment? are we going from someone dies to Murdoch ordered a hit, when we dont even know the cricumstances of the death? :facepalm:

wasnt just anyone who died tho was it :facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here