Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Newquay

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Tubby Mondays said:
Sick to death of Nequay related holiday threads like the rest of us?

Can I just take the time out to say Tubby Monday could you please change your User Name to Grump Bastard or perhaps simply The Moaner.

Substitute

Banned
Sep 20, 2006
i was thinking about going down but after this thread i can't see the point! its just as cheap to spend a week/weekend in prague with flights so cheap these days!

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Tubby Mondays said:
Yes you could.

That was almost lighthearted there Tubby. Is the outshell cracking, will the whinging stop?

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Les Biehn said:
That was almost lighthearted there Tubby. Is the outshell cracking, will the whinging stop?

Well go on then......

......take the time out to say Tubby Monday could you please change your User Name to Grump Bastard or perhaps simply The Moaner.

I CAN'T wait to hear his reply!!!

Boy this is going to be good!

*wets pants*

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Tubby Mondays said:
Yes it was, no it isnt, and it might do if you do.

So you are now moaning about my moaning about your moaning. This could get complicated. Am I now moaning about the overall state of the moaning or the direction the overall moaning is heading in?

Tubby Mondays

Dec 8, 2005
A Crack House
Les Biehn said:
So you are now moaning about my moaning about your moaning. This could get complicated. Am I now moaning about the overall state of the moaning or the direction the overall moaning is heading in?

Couldnt give a big dogs dick about your moaning. I meant just: stop.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Tubby Mondays said:
Couldnt give a big dogs dick about your moaning. I meant just: stop.

Is that not just a moan about the fact that I presumed you cared about my moaning. But the fact that you wanted me to stop moaning suggests you do give a big dogs dick about my moaning. Which quite frankly I feel merits something of a moan on my part.

Tubby Mondays

Dec 8, 2005
A Crack House
Les Biehn said:
Is that not just a moan about the fact that I presumed you cared about my moaning. But the fact that you wanted me to stop moaning suggests you do give a big dogs dick about my moaning. Which quite frankly I feel merits something of a moan on my part.

Could be. Are there any pubs in London?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here