Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Newcastle

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
cant see it anywhere else., 3-1 up over Spurs - came from 1-0 down - toon have had 16 shots (10 on target)

is King Kev turning the club around now or do you think he will end up like Sam Allardyce etc.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Ramos OUT!!!

So let me get this straight, NSC's so called second favourite team have just been beaten absolutely handsomely by NSC's so called joke team, does that mean NSC now has a NEW joke team?...

Dandyman

In London village.
Shit result but still the only London team with any silverware so far this season.

SeagullTim

Boomer Sooner
Apr 22, 2006
Brighton
Ramos OUT!!!

So let me get this straight, NSC's so called second favourite team have just been beaten absolutely handsomely by NSC's so called joke team, does that mean NSC now has a NEW joke team?...

Tottenham?! Our second team?!

Can I cancel my account?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Well done King Kev, I always said you would start doing the job once you got out of the shocking run of fixtures that newcastle had when you arrived. Top guy.:thumbsup:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
It's hilarious. Two wins in about twelve games and the Geordies are all over Six-0-Six predicting a Champions League finish next season.

I bet every open-topped bus in the Tyne & Wear region is booked up already

original-london-tour-bus-people-432.jpg

:dunce:

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak

They're not my second favourite team...any team that can boast Chas N Dave as fans should be bombed!

Dandyman

In London village.
They're not my second favourite team...any team that can boast Chas N Dave as fans should be bombed!

Shhh...don't tell anyone about Norman Wisdom and the Albion....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here