Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Newcastle United...

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Loving the way the Stoke fans are moaning when Newcastle get a throw, and they ask for the towel and dry the ball, how much time does DeLap waste when he dries the ball, wankers.

Yep, hypocrites. LFC laid the groundwork with their win there last week. Now, not so great a fortress.
Will Pulis (yawn) blame the ref, again? zzzzzzzzzzzzz , a bit like Stoke's style of play.

NUFC1892

Feb 13, 2011
Newcastle-Upon-Tyne
We have had a fairly decent opening run of games when you look at the likes of Bolton's, but no game is easy, we lost this fixture 4-0 last season for example.

We're third top and only really one of our wins was lucky IMO, we've played some lovely Football and Pardew deserves a lot of credit for that.

We've got Everton at home on Saturday and then Man City away, Man United away and Chelsea away, even if we come out of those 4 games with no points we'll still have an impressive points total.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Although fair play cracking start! Gotta be aiming for top 6/7 now come the end of the season.
It is a great start, but: top two, manchester, manchester, then chelsea, then spurs/arsenal/liverpool. Newcastle would do very very well to get 7th, 6th looks unrealistic.

Peever

Sep 5, 2010
Canada
Well Wolves were 2nd in the table at one point this season.... Now sit 17th.... Amazing what they are doing at the moment though

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
Cabaye is the bargain of the season. The man is world class

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Really looking the real deal and could move up to THIRD in the EPL if they beat Stoke tonight, 2-0 up at Stoke is no easy feat, seriously impressed with them and to me really goes to show how important consistency is to a side, barely any changes made and look at them Magpies fly.

Don't really like Pardew but I like a lot of players on the Toons books at the minute so liking seeing them do well, massively impressed at the minute.

I think Newcastle will be in with a shout for a European place and I did before the beginning of the season. My tip for the title is Liverpool though. Or it was. They are falling a bit behind now.

Going down: three clubs from Lancashire.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
He probably hasnt been there long enough to start shagging players and staffs wives/girlfriends.

Give it time.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
He probably hasnt been there long enough to start shagging players and staffs wives/girlfriends.

Give it time.
Didn't Shepherd say they were all ugly up there? I think that explains that one. Pardew and Newcastle are therefore made for each other.

I think they'll flirt with the European places before falling away - a bit like Aston Villa tend to do. I suspect they will be in a mini league for 7th spot with Everton and Villa, and I reckon that would represent a good season for them.

Oct 25, 2003
i think newcastle will finish 7th

always liked newcastle, mainly for their relentless attitude to flair......is this the fourth flair reich?

1. Keegan
2. Robson
3. Keegan
4. Pardew?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here