Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Newcastle United...

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Really looking the real deal and could move up to THIRD in the EPL if they beat Stoke tonight, 2-0 up at Stoke is no easy feat, seriously impressed with them and to me really goes to show how important consistency is to a side, barely any changes made and look at them Magpies fly.

Don't really like Pardew but I like a lot of players on the Toons books at the minute so liking seeing them do well, massively impressed at the minute.

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
I keep thinking that the bubble will burst but everytime they pull it out of the bag. Do feel that they are on a similar run to the one we had early on. I expect them to finnish about 8/9th.

HG201

Proud Ruffian
Jul 16, 2008
Birmingham
They have a pretty poor squad this season on paper too, i thought they would struggle to be perfectly honest

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
I had them down for relegation this season... WTF do I know?

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Loving the way the Stoke fans are moaning when Newcastle get a throw, and they ask for the towel and dry the ball, how much time does DeLap waste when he dries the ball, wankers.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
ref gives a penalty kin drama queen

john-travolta-saturday-night-fever--large-msg-118867406141.jpg

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Think Crouch was shot the way he went down

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Mike Dean goes for an action replay as he equels the iffy penalty count

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Unless I'm mistaken, they're still yet to play ANY of United, City, Liverpool, Spurs or Chelsea. They've had the most fortunate run of fixtures it's possible to get in the Premier League. Simple maths tells you that if they've avoided all five of those in the first ten games and there are 20 teams in the league, they must have to play them ALL in the next nine games. Watch them sink.

They've had an easy start (well, as easy as can be in the Premiership), but it's still impressive. Stoke have spent a fair bit of money, and are no mugs at home, however you look at it they're on a good run of form. Most suprising thing is that its Pardew who's behind it all.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
They drew with Spurs

and Arsenal. (Van Persie FC).

Pardew doing a great job.
Under the trying circumstances of Mike Ashley, and losing the excellent Enrique, Carroll, Barton, & Nolan,
he's got them good at the back, a threat up front, and a never give in spirit.
And refrains from whinging to the media. A cool customer.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
I have watched most of the game and to be honest I think Stoke have been bloody terrible, no flair, no idea's basically.....lump it up to Crouch and hope for the best and it's really not worked tonight, everything they have done has been very predictable.

D

Deleted member 18477

They've had spurs and arsenal at HOME!

A lot of harder fixtures to come!

Although fair play cracking start! Gotta be aiming for top 6/7 now come the end of the season. Real chance of Europa league next year! European nights at St James will be rocking once again potentially...

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
The way they played tonight, and their workrate, they shouldnt fear Chelsea or Man Utd

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here