Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Newcastle United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
I'm blaming the league for making us cram so many games into the final weeks, when we could have easily played some earlier in the season. They have ****ed us every which way.
Yep - weeks passed by where we could have caught up a game or two

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
A crap line up. Team looks weak. Can't understand why so many of our better players are on the bench. Madness? Hopefully not.

Zeberdi

“Vorsprung durch Technik”
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Was weird that wasn't it? Definitely happened.
Edit. It was a worry for me that. A player of his intelligence and experience. Seemed like him saying 'this kid isn't ready'.
It may have been on instruction from RDZ to keep the pressure off the lad a bit - don’t forget he was starting by virtue of March‘s hamstring - I’m sure everyone involves accepts subbing March is a tough ask for the lad - still think he’s stepping up - give him a few more games - RDZ, Mackie and Dunk have spoken very highly about him in recent weeks.

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Some negativity on here. Think Burn may find Buonaotte tricky. Undav and Welbeck have to show better than againsgt Everton where where they were dire and they will. It's good MacCallister and Enciso will start with Southampton which is worth the same as tonight.

Come on lads. Set pieces are a worry and could do with Steele claiming some. Come on lads. Lets do these Saudi barcodes.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Not felt this nervous about a game for ages

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
At the Amex we battered them - ended up 0-0. I think I'll be relieved if the opposite happens - feels like we'll be lucky not to concede.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
This is horrible

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here