Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Newcastle United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Southampton is a must win, if it wasn’t already

Normandy seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Orne 61 France
Van Hecke not good enough but it’s not his fault. Can’t be match fit and was physically knackered on 80 minutes. Mac and Enciso terrible when coming on.

AlexBH

Nov 19, 2017
I effing hate Newcastle what a sweaty team. Just like Stoke in a Gucci tracksuit. Time wasting and playing acting.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
It’s not, it’s true. He was awful today like he was away to Leicester too. Didn’t you see how Newcastle let him have the ball with no pressure at all? It was so obvious, they knew. At Leicester, it was plain to see our own players didn’t pass to him.

Not his fault, he’s quite clearly not a PL defender at the moment and needs a move in the summer.

Reactions: A1X

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
He's been poor for months. Must be playing on nothing but he's offered us for months now
Except for the fact he was magnificent four days ago?

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Basically you can thank the world cup for this. We've really drawn the short straw with the fixture congestion but that, Forest and Everton were really f***ing poor. Like dog piss poor.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
It’s not, it’s true. He was awful today like he was away to Leicester too. Didn’t you see how Newcastle let him have the ball with no pressure at all? It was so obvious, they knew. At Leicester, it was plain to see our own players didn’t pass to him.

Not his fault, he’s quite clearly not a PL defender at the moment and needs a move in the summer.
Sorry don’t agree hence bllx….

Steviewonder

Apr 29, 2023
Bexhill
Poor performance from Brighton. Frankly score about right. We were better in the second half despite the two (almost 3) late goals. Nevertheless, what a season Brighton have had. Been watching them since 1968 and the football this season has ,on the whole, been sublime.

Table still looks very good for us as long as we don’t balls up Sunday!

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
I had a shit day out a Wembley so our season can be crammed into a short span of time and peter out like this? f*** the FA Cup

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
At least I can get this fantasy of Champions League out of my mind, including the VAR points drop at Palace and Spurs

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here