Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Newcastle tickets (again)

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Another question: I'm a 17 year old who has a season ticket with my dad in the West Upper Block A. My dads already got other commitments so can't go so i'm taking a friend. Understandably I cannot change my dads ticket to a U18 ticket like my own and am happy to pay the extra for that. However when I got to 'Reserve my seat' as you have to for cup tickets it will only count my own ticket as an adult, despite the fact my season ticket is an U18 one. Does anyone know how I can change this? the ticket office is not open till 9:30 on monday and i'm at college from 9-5 which means i risk losing my seat as they go on sale at 5pm on monday!

There is no option to change the ticket from an Adult ticket to U18 ticket on the page, meaning we have to pay £50 for two tickets whilst it should be £12 less! Any help much appreciated.

Buy the tickets at full price and then ring the ticket office Monday and they will refund the difference. Happened to me with my son's ticket earlier in the season and they must have changed something because it has charged as under 18 on all cup matches since. (And you can also change your dad's ticket to under 18 for one game).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here