Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Newcastle on sky again!!

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Alright i know they can go up but how many times have they been on sky this season?.What a joke.

pacman

Jul 27, 2008
Farnborough
Also the hightlights show on the BBC may aswell be called the Newcastle Show every week seems to be extended highlights from their games.

ABIMEG2

Jan 29, 2008
About time Brighton were on sky sports abit more ,the game against the saints would have been a good one to watch as it showed by the score line ,oi SKY get the seagulls on more :tantrum:

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
About time Brighton were on sky sports abit more ,the game against the saints would have been a good one to watch as it showed by the score line ,oi SKY get the seagulls on more :tantrum:

All about the HD or lack of at the Withdean

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Not only sky there have been a number of live matches on BBC as well, I use to have a bit of a soft spot for them but after this season favoritism and mega bucks they have been given I really hope they finish next season will no points and get stuffed 5-0 every week.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
This.

If you don't like it, then watch something else, would you rather see Palace on the box?

That's not really the point though is it, why should Newcastle get the monopoly of the small pot of non-premiership money available when they already have that stupid parachute money

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
This.

If you don't like it, then watch something else, would you rather see Palace on the box?

So you think they should be on 18 times then?.and no i would rather not watch something else,i like football but i am bloody sick of seeing Newcastle so
THIS too you too.

1066gull

I think we will be on Sky 5 times next season similar to Leeds. The Poyet factor will bring huge interest to League One if we are the early pace setters.

If Leeds stay down, I think they will freefall and be mid table for one season.

Worthai Seagull

Wenners
May 11, 2009
Worthing/ Hua Hin,Thailand

Sky are really not interested in a mid table League 1 match(however important it was to us). IF it had been for one of us to get into the play-offs, then just maybe they might have got some cameras down to us .
It was a pretty hectic week of soccer with Champion Leagues etc, and a Thursday night is not a good night for showing League soccer... The cameras and trucks and technical stuff, are on their travels for the weekend matches, and the Friday night match. There are only so many technical facilities available now !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here