Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Newbies? Perhaps. New breed? Maybe. But what do they know.

Wibble wibble cat flap, 2lbs of carrots and a small bag of onions.
Look out Raggy, its a Ronster!!
The rain in Spain falls mainly on, Spain

I trust this answers your questions and look forward to hearing from you in due course.

Regards

Hillian1

TS90

Jan 26, 2011
That's all well and good but can you put a fruit pastel in your mouth without chewing it?

D

Deleted User X18H

Born and bred in Brighton almost 43 years ago, I don't feel I have to justify 35 years of supporting the Albion, by doing a quiz that anyone can research online anyway. Just because I have joined a forum recently.

You can't actaully reaearch most of the questions online. You either know them or you don't . No shame in not, just a bit of fun really.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
You can't actaully reaearch most of the questions online. You either know them or you don't . No shame in not, just a bit of fun really.

Actually you can research most of them online, you boring tedious twat. It's hardly a quiz that is either you know them or you don't. Infact there isn't much now that can't be worked out via Google and a bit of common sense....oh wait that last bit will leave Tedious Tim a bit stumped.

D

Deleted User X18H

Actually you can research most of them online, you boring tedious twat. It's hardly a quiz that is either you know them or you don't. Infact there isn't much now that can't be worked out via Google and a bit of common sense....oh wait that last bit will leave Tedious Tim a bit stumped.

Do you know what I'd do? I further prove the point and get my self 10/10 .

Easy.

Scampi

One of the Three
Jun 10, 2009
Denton
How sad do you have to be to spend literally years trying to troll a message board when everyone works out within days of joining that you're joke and treats you as their bitch. You must be the only one on here who must be counting down the days til Looney is unbanned so you'll no longer be the number one gimp on the website.

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
I have never been rude about any other poster before and i am not gonna start now...but...that quiz is the largest pile of stinking horse manure i have read in a long time. As i read the initial post my head started to pound, i got slight tunnel vision and my breath started to shorted at the utter pointlessness of it all.

Then i realised i just didn't give a f**k.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here