Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We need as much info as possible whether it's true or complete bollox... It keeps some happy and winds up the rest, but it also stops me reading the same threads over and over again:p

But liars drive me fecking mad tbh:facepalm:

Pre-season is always the silly season for some! I'll find out as many stupid little details like what room fragrance they use in the restaurants or what sort of hoovers they use - dysons or the more traditional Henry Hoover... exciting times!

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Pre-season is always the silly season for some! I'll find out as many stupid little details like what room fragrance they use in the restaurants or what sort of hoovers they use - dysons or the more traditional Henry Hoover... exciting times!

Wow thanks, but don't you hold out on us:lolol:

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Originally Posted by seagull muzzy
We need as much info as possible whether it's true or complete bollox... It keeps some happy and winds up the rest, but it also stops me reading the same threads over and over again

But liars drive me fecking mad tbh

I know what you mean

Absolutely, if no one posts any drivel then we have absolutely zilch to argue about and that would be unacceptable.

Oh, and welcome

Absolutely, if no one posts any drivel then we have absolutely zilch to argue about and that would be unacceptable.

Oh, and welcome

Cheers! Yes know what you mean about the drivel business...people can't be civilised towards one another for too long! Unfortunately I have absolutely no rumours to share, I feel like I've let the board down...

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Cheers! Yes know what you mean about the drivel business...people can't be civilised towards one another for too long! Unfortunately I have absolutely no rumours to share, I feel like I've let the board down...

You will only be considered as letting the board down when you have info on toilet rolls but then tell us that it's more than your job is worth to disclose the colour!!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here