Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Evening all!Finally registered to the site after a few years of viewing as a guest, I feel nervous writing on here for fear of getting my arse kicked by the regulars...I have no idea who we are signing next, not going to claim to know any inside information and my sauce of choice is Ketchup. Personally cannot wait for the season to start -the future is certainly bloody bright under King Gus!

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Welcome Benno. We're a friendly bunch.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Why haven't you got any inside info?

Welcome

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Welcome Benno,most guys on here are friendly,you do get the odd post from some trying to be different but just let it brush off.

Magic Sponge

Jun 17, 2011
House In The Hill
Hi BB. I was like you until recently, have only been viewing as a guest for ages but signed up in the end.
Got to say that I have found them a friendly bunch so far.
Welcome to NSC :smile:

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Last edited:

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
Look this just ain't right. We can't have newbies on here claiming that they know nothing. Please go and find something out and report back, even if its that you have seen Messi getting on a number 25 bus at the Old Steine. No more far fetched than other rumours on here. Oh and welcome aboard.

Look this just ain't right. We can't have newbies on here claiming that they know nothing. Please go and find something out and report back, even if its that you have seen Messi getting on a number 25 bus at the Old Steine. No more far fetched than other rumours on here. Oh and welcome aboard.

I'm hopefully starting work at the Amex in a few weeks time (here we go...), hospitality work alongside uni next term. So, I could get some inside info later on I suppose...like what colour the toilet paper is in the staff quarters or the quality of the handwash in the kitchen??

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
what colour the toilet paper is in the staff quarters or the quality of the handwash in the kitchen??
Now you're talking.... Do they use squeegie mops or proper mop-type mops, that sort of thing?

What's the name of the big budgie they are using to scare away the pigeons?

Last edited:

Now you're talking.... Do they use squeegie mops or proper mop-type mops, that sort of thing?

What's the name of the big budgie they are using to scare away the pigeons?

Now this is something that I will try and find out for you! I'll get back to you on that one.. Other exciting information like the coarseness of the paper towels and what ply they are will all follow in due course.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
We need as much info as possible whether it's true or complete bollox... It keeps some happy and winds up the rest, but it also stops me reading the same threads over and over again:p

But liars drive me fecking mad tbh:facepalm:

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Newbies , what are these newbies?

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here