Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Newbie saying hello.

Flounce

Nov 15, 2006
Can anyone tell me the point of registering as an Albion fan when you are Palace? Sad doesn’t cover it.

I am giving this guy/girl the benefit of the doubt seeing he mentioned Hiney and Safeway. You’d have to be more than sad to delve that far back to back up your newbie credentials if you were Palace.

But then I think of Dougie and think I am not so sure :wink:

Peacehaven Wild Kids

Jan 16, 2022
The Avenue then Maloncho
First game was Eastbourne Utd at the Goldstone in about 86 (ish)
Was this the one Cattlin put the first team out as punishment for a shot performance the previous weekend? I think we won this one 2-0 (asking generally not necessary you)
100% not Palace (some people are paranoid),
(Some people are pulling your leg)

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Was this the one Cattlin put the first team out as punishment for a shot performance the previous weekend? I think we won this one 2-0 (asking generally not necessary you)
It was - but the manager was Mullery:-

Mullery.jpg

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
When the time comes, what style do you plan for your flounce?

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
As a long-time supporter and former Withdean and Amex season ticket holder, who now lives in the UAE (hence former STH), I am immensely proud of our club.
Seagulls over Dubai will be in contact with you soon. :)
@bhafc99

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Welcome sorry about the mess it’s bedlam here at the moment we’ve got a new manager players coming and going new kits old kits, languages to learn and we haven’t even started on pronunciation of new names then there’s songs needing to be reworked, TV schedule’s our Chairman who apparently watched Brewster's Millions over the summer a 1985 American comedy film directed by Walter Hill and is trying to get rid of money like it’s going out of fashion anyway I digress the point is it’s bedlam here were all a little bit mad with love for the Albion and right now this very moment it’s the very best of the best times it’s a great forum full of mixed metaphors so pull up a chair dive right in as Maslow said a first-rate soup is more creative than a second-rate painting or as the great sage MacCleash once said he was chomping at the door to be involved so with that in mind please dive in with your thoughts and views as I am sure wise words will ensue

Light_Bulb

Aug 20, 2024
Welcome sorry about the mess it’s bedlam here at the moment we’ve got a new manager players coming and going new kits old kits, languages to learn and we haven’t even started on pronunciation of new names then there’s songs needing to be reworked, TV schedule’s our Chairman who apparently watched Brewster's Millions over the summer a 1985 American comedy film directed by Walter Hill and is trying to get rid of money like it’s going out of fashion anyway I digress the point is it’s bedlam here were all a little bit mad with love for the Albion and right now this very moment it’s the very best of the best times it’s a great forum full of mixed metaphors so pull up a chair dive right in as Maslow said a first-rate soup is more creative than a second-rate painting or as the great sage MacCleash once said he was chomping at the door to be involved so with that in mind please dive in with your thoughts and views as I am sure wise words will ensue
And there was me thinking NSC was just the modern equivalent of monkeys, typewriters and Shakespeare!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here