Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] New Year's Eve

Zeberdi

“Vorsprung durch Technik”
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Relieved to be finally back in my own house and looking forward to relaxing in front of the football - I’m afraid me insisting on watching football while staying at family for Christmas caused a bit of stress especially on Boxing Day 😂

Won’t be going out, not done a NYE celeb for donkey’s years and can’t really see why at midnight on 31 December is suddenly an excuse for over the top celebrations - ongoing shit stuff from the past year isn’t suddenly going to stop and good stuff isn’t suddenly going to happen because the date has changed. I shall acknowledge the NY with a glass of wine with a friend on zoom then go to bed probably well before midnight.

- I hope everyone out or at home celebrating does so safely and has a good time and that 2023 brings you more of whatever brings you peace and joy and less of whatever doesn’t !!!🥳

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
7 and a half hours to go, never know when it's too early to get the first drink in.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
What now?
I had a change of plan. Went to the local in the afternoon for a few quiet pints and a read of the paper. Then sloped back to my sofa for the game. Now I've got a curry on the way, Alexa is on, and have started ploughing into the Baileys. Warm, dry, mildly pissed off about the result but not overly.

I couldn't have planned it any better tbh.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
A cozy evening in.

What a shame that tw@ts ‘look at me’ firework displays will be met by driving rain and gales :lolol:
The rain hasn’t bothered the people round here though, I think their clocks must be fast as it started at 11.00.
Hopefully not an hour of this as my dog is not impressed :rolleyes:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
The rain hasn’t bothered the people round here though, I think their clocks must be fast as it started at 11.00.
Hopefully not an hour of this as my dog is not impressed :rolleyes:
One duff attempt at fireworks about 9pm here, that’s been it so far.

Usually a few look-at-me’s try to rival Auckland and Sydney.

It’s lashing it down with big winds up here.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Here's wishing all of us on NSC a very Happy New Year for 2023. :)

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Was a fairly fun evening out at work in Brighton. A couple of Knobheads trying their luck, mainly posh young lads trying to shown off to mates. A few kick offs but on the whole plenty of good will, selfies taken and lots of people helped to enjoy their night safely.

Having said that, I envy anyone that got to spend it indoors in the warm with a drink or two 😃

Happy new year all 👍

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here