Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Years Eve parties

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Used to head out most New Years Eves and then wonder why i had bothered only the 99 and millenium ones were any good. Last couple of years just stopped in with the missus and had a bottle or two of bubbly and a decent meal, maybe i'm getting old (i'm 27) but it is a lot more preferable than paying some extortionate amount to go to a packed out pub to wait 30 mins to get a drink and then maybe not even be able to get a cab home.

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
Not quite sure what i'm doing yet, thinking about doing an all day drinking sess as none of my mates have got work the next day.

The Timekeeper

FAT BOY 'NOT' SLIM
Sep 25, 2003
At home, the pub,the bookies
:drink: NYE I will be behind the decks in my local social club, I get free beer all night and £500 in my back pocket... still setting up and taking the gear back down is a pain... looking for a roadie that night if anyones interested? :smokin:

Either stay in Southampton (as no home game for Seagulls on NY day), but if nothings happening I will probably pop back to Brighton. Also been invited to Edinburgh for the night, which is meant to be Hogmany insanity, sounds good but the logistics will be a pain in the arse.

desprateseagull

Jul 20, 2003
brighton, actually
best ever was at the Franklin, Lewes Rd Bton

went out on spec, £3 entry, plenty totty already offtheir heads, cheesy disco music, raffle etc.. got off with some older woman, snogging like there's no tomorrow- havent seen her before, or since. thank feck, as she was scottish, and there with her teenage daughters!

driddles

Nov 8, 2003
Ontario, Canada
Christmas Eve Nightshift = working
Boxing day nightshift = working
New Years Eve nightshift = working

no wonder I hate the holidays....

however all 3 = $$$$

:bounce:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Always used to hate New Years Eve until three years ago. Mrs Pasty agreed to become Mrs Pasty - although she hasn't yet carried it out !!!

Normally go to or hold a house party - Can't be bothered with all the hassle in town.

Trotster

Jul 9, 2003
Threshers
I am working - grrr - but dont really mind, new year is always crap anyway, too many tossers about, no chance of a drink or a cab.

however, if anyone is stuck for something to do, why not pop along to my party at brighton racecourse? Ok, its £80 a ticket but you get coach travel there and back (from anywhere in sussex, east or west and including crawley) champagne reception, canapes, 2 course meal, disco, dj, live entertainment and the piesta la resistance - FREE UNLIMITED BAR ALL NIGHT. :drink:

Not a bad package when you break it down - bearing in mind the Honey club charged £40 to get in last NY, add to that a cab home (£40 back to worthing) and your drinks and food (good £70) and you would actually save money by coming to my party - EVERYONES A WINNER!! :lolol: :clap2:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Trotster said:
I am working - grrr - but dont really mind, new year is always crap anyway, too many tossers about, no chance of a drink or a cab.

however, if anyone is stuck for something to do, why not pop along to my party at brighton racecourse? Ok, its £80 a ticket but you get coach travel there and back (from anywhere in sussex, east or west and including crawley) champagne reception, canapes, 2 course meal, disco, dj, live entertainment and the piesta la resistance - FREE UNLIMITED BAR ALL NIGHT. :drink:

Not a bad package when you break it down - bearing in mind the Honey club charged £40 to get in last NY, add to that a cab home (£40 back to worthing) and your drinks and food (good £70) and you would actually save money by coming to my party - EVERYONES A WINNER!! :lolol: :clap2:

Yeah, but you'll be there.:ohmy:

Rambo

Don't Push me
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Worthing/Vietnam
Trotster said:

Give us a flash of the nipple clamps, and I will be there like a rat up a drainpipe!

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Trotster said:
Thats not very nice chappers, i thought you were my friend :(

Only kidding Trotster, i would love to spend NYE with you, as long as you would snog me at midnight.

:kiss:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Trotster said:
you get coach travel there and back (from anywhere in sussex, east or west and including crawley
Bloody hell, wouldn't we all spend almost the entire night on the coach having a grand tour of Sussex picking everyone up and taking them home again ??

Trotster

Jul 9, 2003
Threshers
There is more than one coach Eazy!!!!!

Chappers - it would be my pleaseure to kiss you at midnight.....a friendly peck on teh cheek is always waiting for you!!!!

Rambo - Nipple clamps come as standard and are now availble in the club shop........

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here