Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Simster said:
I'll be on NSC at 0.01 on 1/1/2006.

Like all the other WINNERS.

:jester:

:)

The real WINNERS a few years ago were the ones who watched Channel 5 showing a Shannon Tweed film from 11.30 on New Years Eve. A soft-core wank as BIG BEN chimed.

robbied69

Sep 20, 2005
North London
massively overrated. Will be in the US though. Only because it coincides with my holidays.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Barnet Seagull said:
I'm guessing she was in it.

Yup. She woke me as i was wetting it. I insisted i was just sweating profusely. She didn't believe me.
Not my proudest moment. But, that's why i don't do drugs any more.

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Meade's_Ball said:
:)

The real WINNERS a few years ago were the ones who watched Channel 5 showing a Shannon Tweed film from 11.30 on New Years Eve. A soft-core wank as BIG BEN chimed.

Vinegar stroke on the stroke of midnight:D

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
NYE here is indeed rubbish, best thing go somewhere like Prague where they celebrate properly everyone in the streets, fireworks everywhere, hopefully snow in the Old Town square and mulled wine then head to the castle for midnight with some fizz for 3 quid a bottle.

Though will probably end up in the local this year

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Normally end up pubs and normally spend an absolute fortune. I get off my head but in reality no different to any other weekend. Always fancied going to leicester square . Any good ?

Jul 20, 2003
Amateur night

I'll probably be in my local but if it's rammed with inexperienced drinkers I may well slope of home early - a not irregular occurance

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
£30!!!!!! They'd have to pay me. Mind due i remember the millenium £50 or something to get into Rutherford sin Worthing, apparently hardly anyone went.

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
No idea. Hopefully my mates will arrange some kind house party or something. New year's eve is usually a huge anti climax anyway. I'll tell you what I'm NOT doing, and that's paying through the nose to get into some overpriced club with brainless gorillas on the door and sh*t service inside.:angry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here