devon+yao.jpg

Out flair the flair

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Does anyone have further info on this? Naylor said GP hoped to sign a player by today.

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
how about we don't sign anybody and give young caskey a chance? or perhaps one of the other youngsters the club have carefully developed.

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London
he's a wide left midfielder player isn't he? don't think gus is a big believer in fixed positions anyway, bennett plays both wide and central for example.

I am pretty sure that he is a central midfielder. Also Gus has said that we need a player that can break teams down that park the bus putting that pressure on Caskey would be unfair I think.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I've been told the loan player wont be announced until very late in the afternoon. Bozza will take NSC offline shortly before that.

BHseagull

Aug 5, 2008
Brighton
I could swear i heard a prem club were in for Bradley Johnson last week which i found surprising given i didn't think he showed too much when he was with us.

i thought he was brilliant for us. i thought the majority of us wanted him back?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I played against Kieron Djilali earlier this year.

(at CRICKET :jester: )
Had no idea who he was, but he came out to bat, sporting a MAHOOSIVE diamond stud in his ear, that would have made even Cashley or Ronaldo blush.

He actually seemed quite a decent lad, to be fair.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I've no sources, this isn't a rumour, but just to join in the fun.....how about Josh McQuoid of Bournemouth? He can play in any midfield/forward position, is young enough to have some improvement in him, relocation shouldn't be a problem and he's scoring for fun at the moment.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here