Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New what music are you listening to at the moment thread.

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
bhaexpress said:
Currently sitting in mine is a band called 'Fountains of Wayne'. It has a single on it called 'Stacey's Mum', currently a big hit in the US. It's dedicated to a MILF, it's also Mrs BHA's theme tune.

i love that song!! its always on msn radio!!

OFAHrulz

Nov 25, 2003
London
I will be listening to Justin timberlakes' Album soon gettin in practise for seeing him front row :clap: at Earls Court tomorrow and at 'The Secret Gig' on sunday night/morning woohoooo:lolol:

Jul 5, 2003
BN11
Right this second it's "It's Good To Be In Love" by Frou Frou. In a minute it'll be "State Of Mind" by Holly Valance, after that "Serpents Kiss" by The Mission. It's the 00's equivilent of getting all your singles out but without the mess on the floor. MP3s on PCs are great aren't they?

Raphael Meade

Jul 5, 2003
Ex-Shoreham
bhaexpress said:
I am having big rucks with Mrs BHA over The Darkness. She's more into rap and hip hop but likes Def Lepard (pretty 'armless) and Aerosmith but just doesn't get about The Darkness at all. I say that they'll go mega when they break in the US (they have started and are going well) she says not.

Just to annoy her I've bought he a Darkness T-Shirt for Christmas.

take her to see them live when there stateside.

if she likes def leopard, aerosmith, etc she f***ing love them. and i mean love. its a proper 80s stylee rock show with flame shooter things at the front of the stage, fireworks, the whole shebang...

poke

Oct 19, 2003
the albums im listening to are robbie williams, pink, and sugar babes.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Raphael Meade said:
take her to see them live when there stateside.

if she likes def leopard, aerosmith, etc she f***ing love them. and i mean love. its a proper 80s stylee rock show with flame shooter things at the front of the stage, fireworks, the whole shebang...

I keep telling her that ! I had a great experince barrelling down the freeway in August with the top down, Justin SCreaming away and when we parked a car that was behind us followed us in. The people in the car, two blokes, two girls asked who we were listening to. I told them and they said they'd never heard of them, I just said, 'You will, believe you will'.

Anyway, they were pretty impressed.

Surprised that nobody has asked me what a MILF is yet.

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
I found The Darkness alblum one of these albums that just grow on me too quickly, never a good thing as I much prefer an album where even a few years down the line you are still discovering something in it that you had not noticed before.

I doubt very much I will listen to it again.

Albums at the moment....

The Streets (still discovering new things on this album after about a year)
Belle and Sebastian, still doing it for me all those years on.
KLF The White Room, found it when I was moving and bringing back some student days.

Songs..........

Love that Jungle Brothers Jacko mix Breathe which is finally being released after hearing various versions for about a year.

Thats about it really !!

Dunkstar

Jul 6, 2003
Up a Hill
Re: Re: New what music are you listening to at the moment thread.

Albion Edd said:
Ive heard Alison By Whitmore and i think its a brilliant song but there follow up song wasn't as good, Is the album any good because I thought about getting it.
Well i like it but i would recommend downloading a few tracks off the album or trying Uncle Brian who was the lead singers old band!

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
I have a downloaded bootleg of the Radiohead gig I went to last week at earls court which I am listening to.

Apart form that I have the new Belle and sebastian album and The beatles Let it be....naked in my car.

Have tickets for belle and sebastian tonight but can no longer make it which is a tragic shame if you ask me. Franz Ferdinand supporting who are pretty good too.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Yes you need to be cafefull or you'll get chaps on your body.

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Funeral for a Friend LP and i quite like it !!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here