Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New website!

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
This website started back in 1765 when me and Bill Gates's Great Grandad had de idea of making the 'internet'. Since then many companies have offered stupid sums of money 2 buy it off me, but i have declined! People have actually died off excitement when setting thier eyes on this site; leading to a failed law suit against me!

:bowdown:

Here is how u tell me how shit and unbelievalbe crap this website actually is!!

be nice my mum will see this he he

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
As Blackadder would say...

It started off badly, trailed off towards the middle and the less said about the end, the better.

I particularly like the diversivty of photos in the Photo Page, that could win a Turner prize that could :lolol:

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Getting Rich Quick�From My Site!
I might not want a large amount of text on my home page if I want to guide visitors toward my other pages. Instead of text, I can add others’ buttons to this first page, and I’ll be rewarded for people who click on the buttons. For example, if a visitor signs up for a Visa using the NextCard button on my site, I earn at least !

Whats that all about?

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Whatever you do, don't use a Spell-checker, it would ruin the 'feel' of the website

Hydro Driven

Nov 1, 2004
Brighton
PLEASE DO NOT DO ANY MORE WEBSITES!!! IF YOU ARE A RETARD THEN FINE! BUT I HOPE YOU ARE NOT!!:dunce: :nono:

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
It's a truly terrible web site, but top marks for courage. Ally your limited creative potential to a PY Gerbeau-stylee rhinoceros hide and point-blank refusal to accept your work is rubbish, and you'll go far in life.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here