Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New view of Falmer site.

Theatre of Trees

Jul 5, 2003
TQ2905
Thought some people might be interested in this aerial view of Sussex Uni showing the site of Falmer.

Sussex_University_Aerial.jpg

The picture is about 6 to 7 years old as the Health and Fitness Club by Falmer school hasn't been built yet.

Halftime Oranges

Oct 22, 2003
Rottingdean
Falmer is going to be f***ing great :clap:

Please Johnny boy if your reading please say yes:jester:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Looks like theres quite a bit of car parking missing from Brighton uni as well so it's not even that green anymore.

Steph

Jul 26, 2004
Bognor
fatboy said:

They have also built a few more bulidings on the Sussex university site too, like where I work and the medical school.

There's a few more pubs than the one marked too - at student prices!

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
why cant we move the Stadium further up abit? be able to expand it then WHEN we start to Dominate Europe & the Premiership <cough>

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
It is amazing to think how Sussex University were able to get away with building so many, largely unpleasing aesthetically, buildings on their site and we can't build a temple to our team on a small patch of land the other side of the road.

What on earth is wrong with Britain today, sort it out Mr Prescott...

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Its a shame Falmer Village is cut off. I wanted to print it off and stab it repeatedly with my pen.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
In fact I think I may have just come up with a solution, let's create a new religion and call it, for arguments sake Albionism.

The basis of this new religion is worshipping a god called football, we have compulsory services every other Saturday and occasional weekday evenings during the winter months, it is a religion unlike any other that allows you time off to go to the beach and spread the word abroad during the warmer summer months.

I am sure we can find plenty of people willing to sign up, we will be unique in that we allow members to practise other religions simultaneously, it will matter not if you are also an Anglican, Roman Catholic, Jew or Muslim in your spare time.

Seriously though, if we were some form of religious sect we would probably have been granted permission to build our place of worship years ago, if it had taken this long for planning to be given then all manner of people would have been accused of racism/bigotry etc, we are just being punished for being football fans.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
When I look at these pictures I just can't fathom why there has been such a long delay... AONB - utter, utter bollox... :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Theatre of Trees said:
Thought some people might be interested in this aerial view of Sussex Uni showing the site of Falmer.

Sussex_University_Aerial.jpg

The picture is about 6 to 7 years old as the Health and Fitness Club by Falmer school hasn't been built yet.
Looks like you could get 11 Donkeys on that plot of grass. No seriously looks a good plot for a football stadium Good luck.:drink:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Re: Re: New view of Falmer site.

Croydonbloke said:
Looks like you could get 11 Donkeys on that plot of grass. No seriously looks a good plot for a football stadium Good luck.:drink:

Its the brown patch up to the 3 green squares as well, not just the green bit the arrow is pointing to.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Re: Re: Re: New view of Falmer site.

Rangdo said:
Its the brown patch up to the 3 green squares as well, not just the green bit the arrow is pointing to.
Even better then. We`ll be well jealous of you if you get it. Mr Jodran may snap it up yet.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Unless I am mistaken is falmer not already up and running, on the picture see right beneath The sign "My Room!"

:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here