Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New ultra flag

Sep 1, 2011
I take it you either know me and don't like me or just don't like me for my views on here, which I couldn't care about but it's pretty sad if that's the reason tbh.

Your about 16 and licking everyones bums on the internet and getting cocky to me

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
It looks like its actually real, which is incredible, as it means somebody has actually been STUPID enough to a) think its funny, and b) pay for something which no stewards at any ground in the country will ever allow to be displayed.

In fact, the best you could hope for if you displayed that at a game, would be to be asked to take it down. There's actually a chance you'd get slung out.

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
Your about 16 and licking everyones bums on the internet and getting cocky to me

Love how you come to that sort of conclusion, if you don't like what people say on an internet forum then you really shouldn't be on here. Plus, if you know my age why do you think it's cool to have some sort of argument with me over the internet? surely you should grow up a bit..

Sep 1, 2011
Love how you come to that sort of conclusion, if you don't like what people say on an internet forum then you really shouldn't be on here. Plus, if you know my age why do you think it's cool to have some sort of argument with me over the internet? surely you should grow up a bit..

Im not having an arguement, you want me to grow up a bit what you want me to do then son

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
Im not having an arguement, you want me to grow up a bit what you want me to do then son

Stop having little pops at me when all im doing is putting my point of view across which is what this board is all about. Fair enough you might not agree but you really don't have to come across the way you do because you could be a decent bloke. Simple enough really? :shrug:

Sep 1, 2011
Stop having little pops at me when all im doing is putting my point of view across which is what this board is all about. Fair enough you might not agree but you really don't have to come across the way you do because you could be a decent bloke. Simple enough really? :shrug:

I am a very decent bloke, you should ask about champagne charles

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here