Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Tottenham Manager

briggsy

May 2, 2011
West Hove
my crystal ball tells me Jose Mourinho will be the new Tottenham manager not Chelsea ! Harry Redknapp will take the England job once the season has finished and Tottenham have sealed the Mourinho deal.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Not much change of Jose, I don't think. He'll be staying at Real, and back in this country at the end of next season. The favourites for Spurs seem to be Moyes or Brendan Rodgers. If I was Harry, I wouldn't take the England job, unless he wants to retire from football in 4 years - which may be the case at his age.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Not much change of Jose, I don't think. He'll be staying at Real, and back in this country at the end of next season. The favourites for Spurs seem to be Moyes or Brendan Rodgers. If I was Harry, I wouldn't take the England job, unless he wants to retire from football in 4 years - which may be the case at his age.

Moyes needs to move on and it would be interesting to see how he can cope with actually having a budget to buy players for a change.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Moyes needs to move on and it would be interesting to see how he can cope with actually having a budget to buy players for a change.

I'd like to know how good he actually is, I don't really warm to the guy, but possibly because I don't particularly like Everton. He would have no excuses at Spurs, I agree.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I'd like to know how good he actually is, I don't really warm to the guy, but possibly because I don't particularly like Everton. He would have no excuses at Spurs, I agree.

It could actually be he works better with no budgets so actually might find it harder with a load of money to spend

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I have always thought Mourinho would get the Spurs job but why are people going for Arry for England? Yes he has been a revelation at Spurs and brought in good players but how many of them qualify to play for England?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Think Moyes is destined for Man Utd in the future.

I would very much doubt that, surely someone with much better experience would take the job.

God knows when Fergie will call it a day

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
Moyes is a decent manager. The problem with him and big clubs, is that they have big players with big egos.
Not going to work, no one is bigger than David Moyes.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I would very much doubt that, surely someone with much better experience would take the job.

God knows when Fergie will call it a day

Well that's the other thing, will Fergie ever give up? But I do think Moyes is in the Man U mould. I'd be surprised if they went for a continental name.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
If Rodgers goes to Spurs,,i think Swansea would look at Poyet as a possible replacement.And Poyet would jump at the chance.

Wasnt it said that Poyet had the hump with the chairman of Swansea because he wasnt even offered an interview for the job when Martinez left and it was given to Rogers.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Well that's the other thing, will Fergie ever give up? But I do think Moyes is in the Man U mould. I'd be surprised if they went for a continental name.

I expect Jose to be the next Man Utd manager whenever that may be

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here