Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New threads and the demise of NSC. Resolution needed Mods!

Jimbo.GRFC

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Perhaps those oh so incredibly (or incredulous, whatever way you see it) intelligent posts by the mature age old regs should be looked at, or even the replies they make to people... could change things?

Are you saying censorship then ?

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Oooh a whingefest can I join in....

If you struggle to tie your own shoelaces the reply with quote button is not for you.

Try editing the quote to show the bit you think is relevant to your argument or just use reply instead !

Whilst I am at it, multiple quotes in your signature ? yes you are both different and special, just not very relevant.

Rant over and relax...

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
What I don't understand about this thread is why anyone thinks it's up to the MODS to "resolve" the problem. How does that work?

I think we have to visit their home and carry out silent assassinations!!! I know you can't talk about it Lord B but your previous experiences could come in useful.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
It's no better or worse than it was. In the last couple of days that "newbie" Dirk Steele has been a particular cock (stink of Hove Born & Bred to me) but these idiots come and go. There are more football threads when there is more football to talk about. There are still great threads (Plymouth Plight one I have enjoyed reading even though it makes me sad). Nothing wrong here that judicious use of the ignore button won't sort out (bye Dirk).

Sorry being slight OTT but had the week from f***ing hell at work. I am very grateful for a job but jesus mary and joseph I have to work with some utter toss-pots.

Likewise tedebear which makes dropping into NSC on a Friday evening more depressing!

Only 246 posts. Your thoughts are not worthwhile...

Harsh mate! I am rapidly approaching 250 and should be there by August(ish)!

is why anyone thinks it's up to the MODS to "resolve" the problem. How does that work?

I had heard you were omnipotent but appreciate that NSC random and is an option in life so no worries.

Interestingly some people got the manner of which it was intended and responded accordingly, others make have taken a slightly personal slant on it, but only one pair of titties! Its nice to see Saturday brings a number of threads associated to todays events with the exception of me responding to my own!

HCQ

SNOOBS

Feb 25, 2007
Brighton
Personally, I think anyone who signs their posts with the initials of their username, or some other shit are a bunch of c'nts. Why do it? That bit on the left of your post shows exactly who you are...

SNOOBS

Feb 25, 2007
Brighton
I would agree there has been a lot of shit posted on NSC recently, probably down to new posters posting on every possible thread to get their post count up.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
247 posts and a name that would cause offence to some people, my suggestion, go away.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Hasn't NSC always been worse than it used to be?

What tends to happen is that if a newbie clown comes on board (all newbies are not clowns BTW), posts some shite, gets bored, goes elsewhere.

The issue of separate forums has been done to death, it is a pain in the arse to moderate (a thread on Adam El Abd's haircut for example should appear in (a) The Albion section or (b) Non-football related section? It also tends to result in grumbles from those who have had their threads moved elsewhere.

Picking a post to open is a bit like whizzing through the TV schedules on your remote, you have a rough idea of what you are going to see, and can make a decision accordingly whether to give it a try.

We all should take some responsibility for what we post, and if you don't like it, there are other Albion related forums that do a sterling job for their clientele, why not see what they have to offer?

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Maybe we should not allow new members to start a new thread until they have made five posts on other threads. Would reduce a lot of spamming.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Just have a sub-forum where there is less risk of being banned. Then anyone could spout what they liked on it ( with-in the law that is and to no risk to the mods from the authorities)

It could be called the "less likely to be banned on here " Forum

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here