Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New threads and the demise of NSC. Resolution needed Mods!

Dear All

It has been coming but NSC is deteriorating rapidly. There is an increasing amount of crap threads being started by many that are as interesting as a collapsed vein on a crack whore.

For example - all the limited intelligence threads that start with ' So and so, discuss' and the starter has no input or individual comment within the first post.

Another example could possibly be repetetive threads or 'pwhoar! I do that' random comment threads. NSFW Beautiful Ladies of NSC is different as it is a genuine thread that ran, likewise the Word Association thread.

All this pushes interesting / worthy threads down and soon page one will be like reading the Sun.

Maybe there is a genuine need for seperation on the boards? Albion, Sussex sport etc on one and a dump for all the pointless tosh? I know its been discussed but today I have had the pleasure of observing some of this testicular nonsense unfold and it is getting dire.

Maybe you should have sold eh! Bozza?

Anyway thats my thoughts and opinions now please....er!.........discuss or post pictures of titties or answer everything with a fuckin moo cow smiley thing!

HCQ - Done with my opinion and off for a beverage!

DIRK STEELE

Banned
Mar 4, 2011
London now.
'It has been coming but NSC is deteriorating rapidly. There is an increasing amount of crap threads being started by many that are as interesting as a collapsed vein on a crack whore.'

That. Ban him now please.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
:wrong: Only 246 posts. Your thoughts are not worthwhile...:lol:

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
I've never got this 'NSC going downhill its the JCL fault' stuff, but there has been alot of crap recently. I'd suggest a sticky to new members on what not to post etc and state any crappy look at me thread with less substance than piss get removed into childish ramblings?

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Nothing that hasn't been said before.

NSC is a living breathing thing, which means just like in life - it isn't perfect.

If you don't like it you can:

a) get the address of every NSC'er and go have a cup of tea with them and persuade them to start the kind of thread which you yourself enjoy
b) Turn it off and back on again in a few months
c) Go to the pub, which given you've said thats what you're doing leads me to believe you're one of these people who post a thread and then think - "when I come back MY THREAD is going to be 10 pages long, and I'm going to feel really fantastic because I've started a thread on an internet page and its really created a stir"...meanwhile we'll let it sink like the titanic.
d) Get some counselling for your I don't like change attitude.

Sorry being slight OTT but had the week from f***ing hell at work. I am very grateful for a job but jesus mary and joseph I have to work with some utter toss-pots.

Ha-f***ing-rumpf!

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Sorry being slight OTT but had the week from f***ing hell at work. I am very grateful for a job but jesus mary and joseph I have to work with some utter toss-pots.

Ha-f***ing-rumpf!

Ahh so you work in a school? :p

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
jesus mary and joseph I have to work with some utter toss-pots.
Me too.

Why the sudden puritanism on NSC all of a sudden. It's no better or worse than before - it might even be more fun now the terminally tedious "Wilkins/McGee/Knight/Adams out" threads have ceased.

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004
Dear All

It has been coming but NSC is deteriorating rapidly. There is an increasing amount of crap threads being started by many that are as interesting as a collapsed vein on a crack whore.

For example - all the limited intelligence threads that start with ' So and so, discuss' and the starter has no input or individual comment within the first post.

Another example could possibly be repetetive threads or 'pwhoar! I do that' random comment threads. NSFW Beautiful Ladies of NSC is different as it is a genuine thread that ran, likewise the Word Association thread.

All this pushes interesting / worthy threads down and soon page one will be like reading the Sun.

Maybe there is a genuine need for seperation on the boards? Albion, Sussex sport etc on one and a dump for all the pointless tosh? I know its been discussed but today I have had the pleasure of observing some of this testicular nonsense unfold and it is getting dire.

Maybe you should have sold eh! Bozza?

Anyway thats my thoughts and opinions now please....er!.........discuss or post pictures of titties or answer everything with a fuckin moo cow smiley thing!

HCQ - Done with my opinion and off for a beverage!

Discuss

Market Porter

Or The Globe
Feb 14, 2008
South Walk
This

FACT

OTT

NSFW

Ornella.jpg

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
:wrong: Only 246 posts. Your thoughts are not worthwhile...:lol:

this.

seriously though, its the multi topic aspect of this forum that makes it one of the best on t'interwebs. yes, i think we'd all like to see a few less rev the twat deliberatly provatcive threads and certainly less bollocks rumours in the transfer windows. but we read them and often engage in them, so we dont hate them that much or else we'd f*** off somewhere else.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I've never got this 'NSC going downhill its the JCL fault' stuff, but there has been alot of crap recently. I'd suggest a sticky to new members on what not to post etc and state any crappy look at me thread with less substance than piss get removed into childish ramblings?

Perhaps those oh so incredibly (or incredulous, whatever way you see it) intelligent posts by the mature age old regs should be looked at, or even the replies they make to people... could change things?

Jimbo.GRFC

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Nothing that hasn't been said before.

NSC is a living breathing thing, which means just like in life - it isn't perfect.

If you don't like it you can

a) get the address of every NSC'er and go have a cup of tea with them and persuade them to start the kind of thread which you yourself enjoy
b) Turn it off and back on again in a few months
c) Go to the pub, which given you've said thats what you're doing leads me to believe you're one of these people who post a thread and then think - "when I come back MY THREAD is going to be 10 pages long, and I'm going to feel really fantastic because I've started a thread on an internet page and its really created a stir"...meanwhile we'll let it sink like the titanic.
d) Get some counselling for your I don't like change attitude.

Ha-f***ing-rumpf!

Refreshing comment against those "ban them threads" which seem to have been spouted in a land of FREE speech and one which we should always protect !!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here