Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New "supporter"

Johannes

Sep 3, 2011
Hi guys. I've recently started to follow Brighton a bit, but I can't say I'm a real supporter as I've never seen a full match before. I'm from Norway and it's really hard to be able to see matches from here. So I have a few questions:

- Is it possible to watch every match via stream or something, or is it just a couple of matches that's being broadcasted?

- What do you think of Torbjørn Agdestein? As a norwegian (and he's almost from the same place as me) I'm wondering if there's any chances he can make it to the first team? I have to say I started to follow Brightons results etc. when he signed last year :)

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Welcome. :wave:

I rate Torb, scored plenty last season for the development squad.

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
Prolly won't get many chances now the amount of subs is cut from 7 to 5 in the football league, but from his performances and for his age, he has played extremely well for the development squad.

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
Hi Johannes, thats great that you follow the Albion from afar. There are 2 games coming up live on english satellite, SKY. Both evening games that start at 19:45 here. Versus Liverpool in the Carling cup on 21st September and versus dirty leeds the 23rd September. You can perhaps watch these in a bar or online somewhere. Agdestein is unlikely to play much for the first team this year though. You can perhaps see highlights of the development squad sometimes on seagulls player on the official website, seagulls.co.uk

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
Welcome Johannes ! You might want to hook up with @ Holmiss on Twitter, he is also an Albion follower from Norway, all the best

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here